View Single Post
Old 07-03-2021, 05:32 PM

Thanked 58,456 Times in 2,240 Posts

Two days hater I came over to show her the contact sheets and to do the boudoir shoot. She me me at the door in another sundress, again with no bra. After a nice hug, she remarked that she really enjoyed the shoot the other day. I had already figured out, from context and pasding remarjs that this calendar for hubby was a marriage rescut project, and that she hadn't been getting much male attention in a couple of years.

We looked at the cobtact prints, requiring her to bend forward a lot, hence many down blouse views for me. The shoot proceeded in various underwear and nightgown costumes, seversl quite seethrough. In the last one, I told her to remove her panties, so that the camera could see a hint of her bottom and triangle. I was being very complimentary and telling her, very politely, how distracting and desireable she was.

I had figured iut on the first day that she might be in for more than photos, so I wire thin, light colored slacks. But the late parts of the shoor, I was sporting a bit of a hard on, and I could see her eyes frequently looking that was. Finially, she looked directly at it, and asked me if she was causing the "tent", which clearly showed the outline of my cock. I said, "look, you are,a beautiful woman, and I'm seeing a lot of you, and I'd like to see more, and yes, you are making me hard" she said, "but I'm so old, and my hubby never even looks, much less touches me" i said "well, that's your hubby's problem, I like to make you squurm with pleasure

To be continued
The Following User Says Thank You to karlhein For This Useful Post: