View Single Post
Old 07-03-2021, 04:59 PM

Thanked 58,278 Times in 2,235 Posts
Default College Photogaphrer

I developed quite,a,good business, mostly doing calendar shoors for mom from coeds,at the big state university. Mostly it was just shoots, contact sheets and final product, all in exchange for some much needed money. I had a few,adventures, as being photographed turns many women on (talk to them in a complimentary way, tell them they look good, touch then just a little to adjust positions). In the first year, I had 60 clients, and had sex with 10 of them, some of them multiple times. It helped the this was early 70s, most girls were on the pill, anxious to prove how liberated they were and there were no really dangerous diseases around that a little penecillian couldn't fix.

At the beginning of the second year, I got a call from a lady in a nearby town. I had done a shoot for her daughter (no sex, just a mommies birthday calendar). She had really liked it, and wanted to do a glamour shoot for her hubbys 50th birthday. We met to discuss ideas, outfits, locations, and the difference between formal (business or evening atire) glamour (nice clothes, a bit of cleavage, a bit saycy, public locations) and boudoir (more see through, more private locations). Now she was very atteactive, great clothes, hair and make up, cleatly well off, and a bit formal and distant in her bearing.. however she was rather pretty, with a nice bust and shapely hips. I figured a formal single pose shoot, maybe a little glamour, but nothing sexy. I was really surprised when she ordered all three.

We started with the formal shots, in her living room (standard black dress) and in her home office ( business atire). Then we did some glamour shots at her house, at the local mall and at a neighborhood, very up scale tavern. It was pretty straightfordward, although my comments had her laughing, smiling and blushing. In the last shot, in the tavern, she wore a sundress, and clearly wasn't wearing a bra. In several of the pucts, there was,a lot of cleavage showing and several times I got a downblouse showing all of her boob. Her boobs wete full, with a bit of weight and with pale tan aeroela with very fkat nipples.

We parted that night, with her giving me a nice 2 arms around my nick hug, and a peck on the lips, and plans to meet at her house in 2 days for the first day contact sheets and the boudoir shoot.

To be continued
The Following User Says Thank You to karlhein For This Useful Post: