Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Upskirt stories
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2019, 11:13 AM

Default A night at the Bar

I went out with some friends after work and I had on a short skirt. We went to a local bar it was on a slow night for them so drinks for women were half price. Even at half price when you stay at a bar for several hours the bill can be pretty high. The bar ran a contest for again women and who ever chugged their beer the fastest got their bar bill paid. My friends encouraged me to get in the contest since we only had one ticket and it was being held by my credit card. There were about six of us who went up front and the rules were you had to chug it without stopping or spilling any. I tied with another girl, but she spilled some so I was the winner. The bartenders came over and put me up on the bar so every one could see is what they said and I had to walk to the other end of the bar to get my card back. Well short skirt and walking on a bar don't mix. There were lots of guys standing at the bar looking up my skirt. Then when I got to the end of the bar they gave me my card and two guys went to help me down. The had me put my arms on their shoulders as I stepped down, but they caught my legs and carried me back to my table they pulled my legs wide apart making sure everyone saw my panties.
The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to cindy22h For This Useful Post: