View Single Post
Old 02-14-2017, 03:59 PM

Thanked 2,305 Times in 311 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandeweasel View Post
An inordinate number of sexual assault defenses are built around the same logic.
grandeweasel, frostyboy - I am sorry that my use of irony for fictional characters being put in comic book situations was lost on you. Since in real life, I am against all ****y type a-holes, I have no problem when comic book characters tear off women's clothes. There are tons of scenarios here on OneClick where that happens, in movies, pictures and comics. In real life, we prosecute such people and Yay for that. In the fictional world we're playing with at websites like this, showing comic book characters, well of course we're not. I don't believe Miss Jessica Truth is going to sue me if I write a comment like, "Great job! Strip her naked!"

Maybe you haven't noticed, but OneClick has an entire section devoted to actual, for real voyeurism captures of photos of unsuspecting women. Not pro women selling their fake voyeur moments to a website, but for real nudity, where real women in the real world were voyeured. Have you visited this section and given your comments about how these captures should be taken down from the site? What about the surprise photos including full frontal and faces, captured at an embarrassing or humiliating moment when they're totally nude? Will you be making the case those sections should come down? The voyeured women and the captured naked womeen are not comic book characters but real women in the real world.

I believe if people put up comic book women in comic book "getting stripped scenarios", we are all allowed to interject our jokes about their plight and circumstance.
The Following User Says Thank You to SpyStrip For This Useful Post: