View Single Post
Old 03-27-2024, 02:16 PM

Default Shower Voyeur on a boat

My wife and I took a tour on a small sailing boat, 2 days, 1 night. There were 16 guest on the boat, mostly younger between 20-35 years old, some couples like us, some small friend groups.

One girl stood out: A small slim british woman, 28 years old with really big natural boobs. (F cups at least)
She was wearing sports bras mostly, her bikini top was also pretty large and not revealing at all to support her big tits. I was extremely curious to see her naked but unfortunately there was no chance.
When we went to the beach she was already wearing her bikini top and just let it dry instead of changing it. My wife went topless, a german girl joined her , but unfortunately not the busty brit.

In the evening we were all hanging around at the deck of the boat drinking and chatting, one by one used the small shower inside the boat. The shower had a small window towards the deck but very low above the ground. The glass was frosted but someone had opened it. I was sitting above the window when I randomly discovered that I could look inside the shower if I lean forward a bit.
Inside was a dude who just finished showering, not really interesting. After some time I figured that the next person should have entered the shower and I looked again.

I saw the busty brit as she was about to take her top off. My heart was pounding. She finally removed her bra and I got to see her huge tits in all their glory. They were a bit saggy, she had huge areola and big perky nipples. They were bouncing around with every move she made. When she removed her panties I saw her shaved pussy.
I was afraid to get caught so I only looked every now and then while she was showering, she was really thorough in washing her boobs and pussy.

After showering she returned without a bra in just her pyjama which was also a really nice sight that not only caught my attention
The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to outdoorl0vers For This Useful Post: