Thread: [Fictional Stories - ENF] Reposting Primrose Dubois’s Disrobing Disasters
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2023, 07:20 AM

Default Prim had Beginner's Luck, but Regina was Undone, Fin.

Prim had Beginner's Luck, but Regina was Undone, Fin.

*All characters are over 18 years old*

*I have taken generous liberties with this skit; I hope you enjoy it*

Commission Contest ends Midnight, 6 DEC23. See me on DA for more information.

Regina smiled like the Chesire cat, delighted at how her daughter had so pleased everyone in attendance. Her grip on reality liberally loosened by the abundant applause filling the open room, as well as the stiff brandy she imbibed backstage. Regina was now able to overlook her earlier embarrassing exposures as nothing but a little bit of what was referred to in the entertainment biz as burlesque. She focused on the very impressed audience, with some still clapping. She whispered to herself as she felt her large, moist, nipples tighten and tent her suit jacket, “This exposition, with the elegant background of my lovely home, will most certainly go down in our community’s history as one of the most high-brow, refined, and dignified displays of the season. I am the MPV here today! I should have invited that reporter from WENF… I think his name was T. Cheese, funny I remember that. Well, young Brooke Broadsheets did bring her Nikon and several rolls of Kodachrome. She’s considering transferring to the University of Maryland, or St. Mackenzie’s for photography. She has been snapping off lots of shots I can later post in our faculty newsletter, as well as add to the Institute’s yearbook.”

Regina stood, figuratively and nearly literally, bursting, with the pride and prejudice of her powerful womanhood, as she announced to everyone, “Please accept our sincere thanks to you all for attending and appreciating real talent displayed here today! I now direct your attention to the dessert cart Miles is wheeling in and please help yourself to more champagne, Genevieve will certainly be delighted to refill your flutes.” The elegant cart was laden with an enormous cherry trifle in a crystal trifle bowl, a large chocolate mousse cake, and a tureen of whipped cream, as well as plates, bowls, and silver spoons. Regina prattled on, hoping to curry as much favor as possible with her supervisor, and a leader in local society. “Ms. Cockfoster, I would be delighted if you would go first, followed by Mr. Bastermats.” Regina moved toward the cart, careful to keep her backside away from her guests. She said, “Look what gourmet goodies we have here for you all,” as Mr. Bastermats offered her a plate and gestured for her to go next. Regina prevaricated in a low voice only the closest could hear, “Thank you Ernest, but I must decline. I am carefully watching my weight before our big win at the Community Theater. There, before the populace of Puttyville, I must look my absolute best. Besides, I really don’t care one io-ta for such sweets, I’m more of a meat and potatoes girl!” Al leveled his magnet at his hoity-toity school head’s midsection, murmured, “This will befit a Bluetakes.” and firmly depressed the power button.

“What, what is that?” As an audible humming sound filled the room, everyone’s attention turned to Regina to see her expensive outfit take on a life of its own. “What’s happening?” She shouted as her smirk was replaced with a look of alarm. In a flash, all metallic items worn by Regina, were pulled toward the group of students, specifically Al Roper. Regina’s hair clip and earrings (eliciting a squealing, “OW!” just like you hear when using the ‘remove cursor’ while playing ‘UTW’), the buttons and pins holding her suit top in place, as well as her skirt’s entire zipper, and the rest of the staples, pins, and skewers holding it on her hips. All flew with an increasing velocity toward the rascal Al, who desperately dialed his magnetic device back before he was impaled. Regina’s suit top burst open, and slid off her creamy shoulders. Eyes wide, she stared down dumbfounded to see her massive, marvelous melons quivering in the humid hothouse air. “GAH!” she gurgled as her crinkled teats tightened. “My B…B…Boobies!!” She moved to clutch the ends of her bazooms, but her jacket, now pulled beyond her elbows, stopped her from covering anything, as her struggling hands waved with her whoppers. Gasping, she watched her pink-nosed puppies pouncing about in front of EVERYONE! All in attendance were delighted to see Regina had discarded her soaking wet blouse at intermission and buttoned her bare-naked breasts inside her suit top, unwisely choosing to ‘wear them loose’ for the rest of the recital.

As men’s tongues lolled, women tittered, and the students stared disbelievingly, the show got even more saucy when the entire back of Regina’s tight skirt failed with a loud ‘ZRRAZZZ,’ from the top, all the way down to the vent. The ruined garment slithered down her long legs and pooled around her high heels, revealing her brand new and so fashionable, lacy lilac lingerie to her shocked audience. With her brassiere left off, she was clad only with a lacy garter belt of the period, with six sturdy suspenders gripping a pair of fully fashioned stockings. This sweet nothing clenched her midriff from the narrows of her waist, to slightly above her panty line across her belly, and down to just where her ass divided around back. The matching panties hugged her full hips atop the garter belt. As mentioned earlier, they were not up to the task of completely covering Reg’s callipygian keister. Instead of girding her loins with the decorum demanded of the day, her knickers, were again sliding down, to expose nearly a third of her bare bottom, and a full inch of her fiery, frontal fur. Now Regina bitterly regretted buying these sexy undies as she wailed in dismay, unable to cover anything with her arms still tangled in her jacket sleeves. Then she saw Brooke level her camera lens directly at her. Regina screeched, “HOW DARE YOU?” as she was blinded by camera flashes. She spun around and pointed her barely pantied bottom at her guests as Ernest Bastermats, the ranking man in attendance, moved to help. He took off his suit jacket and approached Regina. Just as he took hold of her top, however, she spun around again and effectively stripped herself, coming to a halt with her moist mammaries comically in the hands of the shocked Mr. B! Time stopped for Regina; her face turned a bright red as she tried to comprehend her undoing as Ernest inadvertently tweaked her rock-hard nipples. Finally, brought back to her senses by her boobs and the laughter filling the room, she stepped back and took stock of her disheveled self.

She looked down and saw the lowered level her newly-purchased panties had descended to, and a bit of bush peeking up at her. “Oh no!” she said, as she clapped her hands across her panties. She then peered over her shoulder and ‘Yipped’ to witness how much of her backside cleft was on display before the now-drooling male audience and the laughing ladies. They all watched a fat bead of sweat glide down her back and disappear between the globes of her ass. Regina squealed in alarm and clicked about knock-kneed, grasping her totally Titian-proportioned tushy with one small gloved hand, and clutching at her regal rack, reminiscent of a Rubens rendering, with the other. She effectively covered nothing adequately and regrettably drew her audience’s onlooking attention closer to her near-naked charms! “OMG, WHAT… WTH!... NO, NO, NO... THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENING!!… Everyone is ogling my new undies and my tits are on display! This is an absolute disaster!” She was answered by laughing and smiling faces, more flashes going off, and Mimic screeching: “AUK, the big bird is stripped to her smalls, only her smalls! She’s nearly naked…Totally Undressed! ... AWK that’s a Pinup! Wow!”

Regina, realizing she was now the laughingstock at her own party, grabbed her tits, but they spilled over her arms. Now cowering in humiliation, as everything else was exposed, she stooped forward, and ran for the cover of the dressing screen, leaving the crowd a delicious view of her big, rolling ass. She nearly made it before her towering heels slipped on buttons from her blouse, rolling on the dance floor. Regina crashed into the dressing screen, as Primrose screamed: “MOM! What in the heck are you doing? And WHY are you in here… AND only in your underwear?” Regina implored, “Oh Primmy, you must help me…Everyone saw me out there, LIKE THIS!” The shaking screen immediately toppled over, pushed by the heavy musket, Primrose had earlier leaned against it. As it hit the tile floor with the first bang, Primrose was revealed in a very awkward moment. Her head spun around to see the smiling faces of her audience watching, including her crush and school pals, just as she was stepping out of her sheer-to-the-waist pantyhose. She immediately felt her cheeks fire. She was before friends and family in the most ridiculous position possible. Besides her tights tangled around her ankles, Primrose wore only a pair of white panties, printed with teddy bears, now rolled half way off her smartly-shaped and tan-lined ass, with her bronze bush clearly visible as well. Miles watched in awe, her pert titties wobbling as his breeches tightened against his ‘arousal’ at this panty peek. Primrose screamed, as the second bang rang out. The fallen firelock discharged, sadly directed toward Regina’s hindquarters. Her eyeballs bulged as her bent-over, and bulging bottom, absorbed the blast from the .69 caliber weapon, thankfully loaded only with a powder charge for ceremonies. Everything was instantly obscured by a big cloud of grey smoke.

When the smoke cleared, Regina was howling and hopping about with both her hands swatting her own broad bottom, now literally ablaze. “AAAHHHHHAAA… Hot…HOT…HOT!!” she screamed. Her tits wobbled wondrously, glazed with a sheen of sweat and topped by half-inch throbbing nipples. Her panties were a smoldering wreck tangled around her thighs, several garter straps severed, and a stocking drooped. Clear observers noticed Regina’s well-trimmed and treasured fuchsia fur pie had been burnt off by the fusil, fired between her long but slightly parted plump thighs. Abandoning decorum, our panty-hobbled Regina sought the nearest relief possible, however indecorous it might be. She unceremoniously clambered atop the dessert cart, in her sky-high heels, providing a gorgeous glimpse of her scorched sn*tch. Her plump bare tits tipped into the clotted cream, and her nipples responded accordingly. She then gripped the sides of the cart, her hooters hanging topped with cream, and rolled over into a most indecent squat and plunged her smoking ass directly into her very own trifle. With a guttural “AAHHhhhhh” Regina stared skyward, her sweaty face the color of an eggplant. Her eyes bulged as she felt the cold dessert forced between her upper thighs and all around her bottom and most intimate regions.

A pin could be heard to drop in the conservatory. Regina climbed off her dessert cart wearing only her garter belt, stockings, and heels, as her naked sweater pies swayed and her panties descended to her knocked knees. Wiping the trifle from her bottom, she faced her audience leaning forward, unsteady on her heels, her arms clamped across her bulging breasts. Regina began, trying to salvage this s**t-show, her usually authoritative voice wavering, “I can assure everyone, Primrose’s performance at the Community Theatre will be well heeled, upscale, and nothing at all like this. If you please again excuse me, I need to...go and…” Cordelia, now standing, leveled her arm at the ruined Regina and said, “Ms. Regina Dubois, if you think for a SECOND you are going to leave before you properly apologize to EVERYONE for this this, this NC-17 rated vintage flash, then I have a mind to!.…”

Just then, Pete the pup trotted over and pushed his cold snout against Regina’s deliciously presented bottom from behind, and took a Scooby-sized lick of trifle. Regina shrieked in alarm and bolted upright; her unfettered breasts jumped forward as her hands sprang up in surprise. Petie pressed in again, and Regina pitched forward, planting her face and hooters directly into her chocolate mousse, her bare ass all the way up and her trifle-covered feminine charms prominently on display. Annie tugged Pete away, as silence again fell across the room. Regina slowly pulled herself from yet another dessert and tried to wipe herself off with a napkin as her trembling lower lip prevented any further protest. Cordelia resumed flatly, “As I was saying, I am going to assign you the additional duty of working in the Institute’s gymnasium, noticing your proclivity for sweets, recent weight gain, and well, your literal bursting out of your dress today!” Regina stood stunned holding the napkin over her pussy. Cordelia concluded, “Ernest I have had quite enough. I don’t want to see any more of this dirty, mousse-drenched wench who is supposed to be a leader at our school. I’m leaving and you are going with me!” Cordelia marched out with Mr. B. District Attorney Gao leaned to Father Thomas and asked, “Why do these Dubois women have so many embarrassing accidents?” He responded, “Well, I think the answer can be found in the writings of Leviticus.” Both Mrs. Batavia Modiste and Mrs. Henriette Fontaine were laughing uncontrollably. Henriette said, “Those desserts were from my shop, and I could not imagine a better pair of tits and butt-cheeks for them to be smushed all over!” Batavia, added, “As was that fine dress, now in tatters!” I told Reggie over and over; she could not hope to squeeze her expanding rear into my work of art! She’s been reading too many pages from the tight skirt magazines… but… as they say when you flop in the fashion world, YOU’RE OUT! And in this case sooo literally! Tee hee!”

As soon as the sound of their footsteps faded, a sniggering and giggling swept over the remaining attendees. Regina stood before all, her derriere dunked in trifle, and her face and tits smeared with mousse, still in her heels but arms now at her sides, hands clenched in fists of rage as she struggled to control her emotions. Al approached and spooned a cherry on each of Regina’s pointy nipples. “There, the perfect touch” he scoffed, patting her on the ass, while he mugged for Brooke’s camera as she took a burst of photos. Regina erupted like Etna, and bellowed, “AGGGRGGG… HOW DARE YOU?... I am going to make ALL your student lives a living H*LL!! I DEMAND you get this mess OFF OF ME THIS INSTANT!! AFTER ALL, I AM THE ONE IN CHARGE!” Like a bull drawn to a waving cloth, Genevieve needed no further incentive. She squared off on her target and approached well-armed. Regina’s wrath suddenly waned, as Gen queried, “How can you be in charge? You’ve lost all your clothes.” Regina scowled back, and then shook her head, “Wait… what are you doing? No, no, no you can’t, you mustn’t!” With a devilish grin, Genevieve opened the jeroboam of champagne, after shaking it wildly. With a loud ‘POP,’ the large cork sailed directly between Regina’s lips, ULG…ACK! instantly shutting her up, as she stared at Gen and everyone else cross-eyed. Gen then let fly the stream of chilled champagne, playing it first right into Regina’s mousse-covered face, then down to her breasts, ensuring each nipple was properly cooled. Next, she sprayed Regina’s singed sn*tch. Regina’s eyes bugged as if on stalks, her panties around her knees, as she minced about the room with a jet of bubbly hosing her down!

Regina, trying to avoid the spray showering her, hopelessly holding a hand out in front of her, turned and bent this way and that, while Gen directed the stream across all of Regina’s private parts as everyone remaining laughed and clapped along watching the women in fury. Regina could only scream silently to herself, “Stop this immediately. Stop or I’ll…” Then reluctantly, “I am begging you… PLEASE…” Regina then slipped on the wet floor and fell with a ‘splat’ as the cork popped out of her mouth. She floundered on her belly like a fish, with her bulging boobs squashed on the floor tiles, while her upthrust big bottom, framed by her garter belt, shimmied in the puddle of frothy champagne as she tried to wriggle away from the laughing crowd with her tits and hoochie hugging the wet tile. She reached for the table cloth atop the dessert cart to somewhat restore her modesty. Sadly, her flailing arm struck the cart propelling it across the room. She watched with chagrin as her only hope of hiding her nudity, rolled away. She bayed in disbelief, “No, NO… Come Back!” Looking up through the wet ropes of her ruined red hair reduced to a wet mop, she gasped to see the students laughing and pointing at her, and MORE flashes from Brooke’s nettlesome Nikon. She kicked her heeled toes on the tile and pounded her fists against the floor as she broke out in a temper tantrum. Completely befuddled by her mortifying wet and messy predicament, she unashamedly rolled onto all fours, and with her enormous hangers wobbling, and broad bare bottom wagging, Regina tried to crawl away. With the last blast from the big bottle, Gen sprayed Regina’s upturned bottom, wonderfully parted to exhibit her rosebud and smarting quim, with the freezing effervescent. Regina, experiencing a chilly douche and an icy-cold colonic simultaneously, shrieked, “This is SOOO UNDIGNIFIED!” She sprang to her heeled feet and began to run from her student adversary, ...but what happened instead, was very different. Lifting her heel to take the first step towards ending her embarrassing public exposure, Regina was immediately tripped up by her now not-so-new panties, wound around her ankles. Losing her balance, she spun about and most ungracefully planted her bottom squarely atop a large potted spiny succulent from South America, Billbergia Nutans, also known as, the ‘Queens Tears!’ Her mouth formed a perfect ‘O,’ telegraphing a trifecta of astonishment, discomfort, and mortification.

She looked owlishly through wet strands of hair at her guests, astonished by yet another pratfall. She now sat with her big butt wedged inside the large planter. Her stockinged legs hung over the sides, as did her arms, while her hands clutched her heaving heavies, still covered in bubbly froth, while SOMETHING was uncomfortably implanted below, where nothing should be. Regina exploded into tears, while screaming in denial, “This is UNTHINKABLE! MILES!!… Where are you? You had better not be out Geocaching or Geositing, or whatever it is called! GET ME OUT OF HERE OR SO HELP ME I WILL… EXTERMINATE YOU!!!” With Miles nowhere to be seen, the rest of Regina’s guests took the rather prickly situation in hand and eased the blubbering, ashamed, and down-fallen dean out of the planter and over to a wrought iron chaise lounge where they positioned her, the abused cheeks of her big ass asunder, and a plump boob on either side of the cool arm rest, while the doctors donned their bags from the car. Then as everyone looked away, save young Brooke who was well into her third roll of film by now, the doctors began using tweezers, to pluck the bits of saltpeter, charcoal, and sulphur, as well as many thorns, from the shrieking Regina’s buttocks and nether regions.

While Regina wriggled in response to the torment of the tweezers, the doctors cautioned her to be still, until one gave her a sharp spank on her rump, making the flesh on her big ass shake. She looked back and whined, “You are supposed to be helping me, not spanking my bottom!” They responded, “We are the professionals here,” as one grasped the fancy brass plant T-tag, plugging her heinie, and pulled it out with a loud ‘POP.’ “YYEEEIiiiPP!’ Regina squealed in discomfiture. She gasped when she looked up and began to hyperventilate as she saw two dozen neighbors and passersby, peering in her conservatory’s windows. She winced when she saw one had a movie camera and a press badge from WENF, in his hat. “Will somebody please put the screen back up! EVERYONE is looking at me, they can see my tits and ass, I’M NAKED HERE! I am sadly shamefully exciting my community!” “Indeed, you are, so please stop wiggling,”. The doctor ordered, as he gave her another firm hand spanking. “Don’t fuss to much Reg,” her mother Dominique directed. “When the doctors’ are finished, I am going to take you over my knee right here like I used to do when you were a bad girl, and soundly spank your bare bottom! Then Sig’s gang here will help you correct your missteps before I allow you to be featured at the Community Theater next month.” Tears of bitter humiliation and defeat streamed down Regina’s face, along with her mascara, as she pounded the armrest with one fist, while the other was at her mouth as she bit her thumb to ease the pain. “These shots will be the pièce de resistance in our yearbook. I will even see if WENF would like to buy a few,” Brooke said as she moved in for some close-ups.

Epilogue.

The nearly denuded Primrose and Miles had quickly disappeared in the cover of the smoke screen for the privacy of Prim’s bedroom. She knew her mommy dearest was painfully indisposed. Those sharp of hearing detected the sounds of bedsprings creaking, and bouncing youthful bottoms, dancing upstairs to the tune of the Horizontal Bop.

Last edited by tomb125; 12-02-2023 at 07:34 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tomb125 For This Useful Post: