View Single Post
Old 08-10-2018, 09:47 AM

As a forum admin myself I'm a little bit baffled that you now have to upload content to be able to see larger images, finding and uploading is very time consuming for the majority of members to do anyway, in addition making members upload just so they can see larger images will create a mass of duplicate images as most will upload and post the first thing they find elsewhere and that is bad for the forum,especially those that buy passes expecting to see new content.

I imagine that a vast number of members are like me and don't download images to save or post elsewhere but just click on the odd one or two to get a better view, to be fair most the attachments are large enough anyway so there is very little need to see them enlarged.

I probably log in once or twice a day at the moment just to look at a few certain topics so I don't think it worth my while buying a pass as I wouldn't see a fraction of the content here and with other commitments I don't have the time to find and upload but I do find time to thank those that do and to me that is the most important thing, giving those that do find time and effort to post a thank you so they know they are appreciated for their efforts.

Not being able to see larger scaled images won't stop be visiting and thanking but I imagine it will a vast number of others especially if we start to see duplicate images start to appear.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to builderboy For This Useful Post: