Thread: Mrs Robinson
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2022, 03:31 PM

Thanked 58,168 Times in 2,230 Posts

Unfortunately, back in the day, when I was young enough for a mature lady to represent "Mrs Robinson", there were no cell phone cameras or digital cameras, or even poloroids. So, no visual documentation exists of my wonderful experiences with Mrs Robinson.
But, since starting this thread my eyes have stayed open for ladies who resemble or remind me of some of my experiences. Four of them were married, but obviously wanted more, one was widdowed, and one recently divorced.

#1 was my first, and we had a long history together.....late high school (yes I was 'legal") to late grad school for me. Lots of firsts, first orgasmic woman, first jacking off for each other, first swollow, first anal. She introduced me to #2, who was her cousin. I think that she had briefed #2 on my "handiman skill set". Like their appearance, their "tastes" were similar. #3 was the hottest woman I have ever been with. She wanted to do everything, she brought in #4 and #5 for FMF threesomes, asked me on several occasions to bring over a "helper" (one of my buddies) and then did us both, and even brought in her hubby (they had an arrangement). She was always ready, always responsive, very multiorgasmic and very vocal. I've had my share of adventures in my life, but she remains the hottest woman I've been with. The last one, #6, I think heard rumors about me, from either #4 or #5, as they all lived on the same block, and she said things to the effect of "how good I was"

Thank you Mrs Robinson, I will always love you
Attached Thumbnails
Mrs R #1.jpeg   Mrs R #2.jpeg  

Mrs R 3.jpeg   Mrs R #4.jpeg  

Mrs R #5.jpeg  
Attached Images

The Following 45 Users Say Thank You to karlhein For This Useful Post: