View Single Post
Old 01-17-2018, 03:06 PM

Thanked 5,715 Times in 427 Posts

And here is the last instalment!

… CONTINUED

Julie and I were in my flat playing Triv as usual when the doorbell rang. She was sitting half naked on the hearthrug and started to look worried.

“If it’s Lynda, will you let her in?”

“Of course not, and it wouldn’t be her anyway, she wouldn’t ring. She has a key, and she’s promised to bring that back.” I leaned out of the window, so that I could see who was standing there, and smiled with relief.

“It’s Gail.”

“No problem.” She stuck her chest out. “She’s seen these before anyway.”

I was still relatively dressed, so went to the door. I opened it and beckoned Gail in, and on entering she gave me a kiss on the cheek as Julie called “Hi Gail!” from the living room.

“Oh, look,” she said, “There’s a key on your doormat.” (Good, I thought to myself.)

“You should have said you were coming,” Julie said, as we entered, “Then we wouldn’t have started without you. We’re way ahead now.”

“Now don’t be a spoilsport,” I said. “We can easily bring her up to speed. What have you lost, Julie?”

“Shoes, tights, jumper, shirt and bra.”

“That’s five. I’ve lost shoes, socks and jumper so three. Average is four so remove four of your choice, Gail. What about cheeses, Julie?”

“I’ve got one, you’ve got three. Average two.”

“Do I get to choose my cheeses?”

I said “No.” Julie said “Yes,” so I could see whose side she was on.

“Okay, what if I choose one, you choose the other?” suggested Gail.

“Yeah, that’s acceptable. Which do you want?”

“Orange, please.” Crafty cow, I thought, the hardest.

“We choose pink,” I said. Julie selected a circle and loaded it with the two cheeses, and while I was pouring Gail a drink, she took off her coat and hung it up, saying that to be fair she wouldn’t count that. Then her shoes, tights, jumper and shirt joined our pile in the corner. It was the first time I’d seen her wearing a bra come to think of it. She sat down, cosily close to me, throwing one arm nonchalantly round my shoulder, earning a suspicious look from Julie.

“Whose turn is it?”

“It’s mine,” I said, “Because I’d just got the green cheese. You can be after me.” I made my next move, which sent me to a pink, and a question about Britpop. I always get the Arctic Chiefs mixed up with the Kaiser Monkeys, and anyway the answer was neither so the dice went straight to Gail. She was away. To be absolutely fair, we’d made her start from the hub just as we had, and her first throw was a six to land smack on the blue. She got the question right so quickly I can’t even remember what it was now, gaining a cheese and nominating me, so I lost my shirt.

Gail lost the very next question though, Julie taking only one move to get to her next cheese, the yellow. She won it too, on what I considered a very easy history question, and nominated Gail, who stepped out of her skirt before returning to her former position wrapped around me. Julie glared at her again, thus possibly putting herself off, as she then failed to answer a geography question which I thought even easier than her previous history one. I couldn’t talk; I failed on my first question too and passed the dice to my right.

In two moves, Gail was on the brown, and a question about W. B Yeats. He was Irish, but she thought he was Scottish. My right hand only had to move a couple of inches to unfasten her bra strap, after which I helpfully slid it away onto the floor. Her perfectly pink nipples were just too tempting, and I couldn’t stop myself from giving the nearer one a playful lick, while my hand tantalised the other. Then noticing the dirty look Julie was giving me, I cooled it slightly.

Gail went to use the loo and I got up to refill the drinks. Then I noticed Julie beckoning me over, so I went and sat down next to her.

“Don’t I get a lick then?” she whispered.

“Oh, sorry dear.” I lowered my head and took one nipple in my mouth, rolling my tongue around it until I could feel it harden. Julie’s boobs may have been a touch smaller than Gail’s, but they were no less heavenly.

Suddenly she said, “Have you been playing away? While I was in sunny Swansea, were you possibly having a little Trivial Pursuit of your own?”

“What do you mean ‘playing away’?” I hissed back. “We’re not a couple are we?”

“That could easily be changed.”

“What? You mean you’d like us to play Triv only with each other, exclusively?”

Her emerald eyes looked directly into mine. “Yes, my love.”

“Then I say yes, too. On one condition – we finish this evening, then we draw a line under it.”

“You crafty sod! Okay, I agree.” We made out for a while until we heard Gail coming back, then I returned to my previous seat.

It was Julie’s turn again; she reached the orange cheese, fell down on the question, wriggled out of her skirt and passed me the dice. In three moves I was back on the green cheese I had recently left, and as Julie read from the card, I wondered which of these two unbelievably hot women I would choose to have naked in a few seconds time.

“Well … what is it?” Julie was waiting for my answer to the question.

“Oh … sorry, could you repeat it?”

Julie tut-tutted and said, “What is the world’s largest living rodent?”

“Ah! I know that. It’s er, no not the coypu, it’s the other one, capercaillie.”

Julie looked disgusted. “No, capyBARA.”

“Oh, ruddy heck, course it is.” I threw my jeans into the corner. Still at least we were all now even. Only in clothes though. Gail reached out and gave my erection a gentle stroke so I moved a little nearer to make it easier. With her other hand she rolled the dice and a few moves later was back at the brown cheese she’d missed out on before. I’m sure everyone knows that Noel Coward wrote Blithe Spirit. Gail was no exception, and nominated Julie.

Julie stood up, and I stood in front of her to eradicate her last barrier to nudity. When that was achieved she bent down and, unseen by Gail who was concentrating on making her next move, opened the front of my boxers and took me in her mouth for a few seconds.

“Come on, I’m waiting for a question. Yellow, please.”

We regained our seats and the question was read out for Gail, who answered it and the next two correctly thus getting to the next cheese, the green. Did you know that Sir Christopher Cockerell invented the hovercraft? Gail did, so had to let go of my boner for my boxers to come off. Her hand went straight back afterwards though, I noticed.

She could do no wrong. She threw a six, which got her to a geography question, got that right then threw a one to drop onto the pink. I can’t even remember the question now but she aced it. She couldn’t earn a cheese for that as she already had it, but was able to continue, and shot off towards the yellow.

“We can’t take anything off,” I said. “You’ll have to put something on.” I fished under the coffee table, found a pair of tights and handed them to her. I think they were hers. She threw them on, rolled the dice again, landed on another question, answered it, got a couple of Throw Agains, and of course plonked her circle down on Yellow.

Julie took out the next card but Gail said, “No! You have to make one up.”

“What?”

“New rule,” I said. “Forget it for now, just read that one.” She did so. Something about the Gunpowder Plot.

“Robert Catesby, “ said Gail. “Correct,” said Julie. “Put something on.”

I rummaged around and came up with a shirt. It was mine but I was past caring by then. I helped Gail into it and said, “Right, that’s enough, you’re miles ahead of us and I therefore declare you the winner. Just remind Julie what the other rule was that we introduced.”

“Oh, yes, umm … as soon as the game is won, all participants must remove all remaining clothing immediately – and go straight to bed.” I didn’t remember coming up with that last bit, but who was I to complain?

By the time Gail caught us up, she was as naked as we were.

I think everyone shagged everyone else that night.

THE END

(or is it …?)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Everard For This Useful Post: