View Single Post
Old 03-17-2018, 03:12 PM

Thanked 2,997 Times in 382 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esandes View Post
I’ll have to find the pics but there was another time where we were all hanging out and drinking at a bar and my friend was signing his receipt. We were sitting in a lounge area with no table and so he didn’t have a surface to use so he used my wife’s handbag which was on her lap. He was joking around the whole time to distract from this but his arm and back of his hand was rubbing against her tits the whole time. Probably about 30 seconds. I was watching it and she just looked over at me with a look like “seriously does he think I don’t notice” I’ll find the pics and post them as soon as I can.
You have a very sexy and fun wife, and one with a very hot bod! She obviously liked the contact from both your friends or she would have done something about it. Sounds like she is very interested in exploring more fun contact by other men and letting hands "innocently" roam, especially if she wears sheer / lace tops, loose &/or deep plunging neckline tops, and of course mini shirts / dresses. Have fun with friends and strangers [new friends you just do not know yet!] and keep posting pics of her fun!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post: