Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Cheating] Other men's wives
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 07:09 AM

Default Apples

I also have a massive cock that women can't get enough of so don't feel bad buddy!! Lol

Well other mens wives is something that I do have a little experience with. This particular tale takes place in Cincinnati. I'm not changing the one name that I do know because this chick also really pissed me off. But more on that later......

I was sent to Cincinnati from Chicago to take controll of an office building my employer had purchased and planned to empty and turn into a hotel. This particular building was very near and dear to the good people of this fair city so upon being identified as the "company man" I became a bit of a popular figure. A good contingent of people outright hated me though they were careful in expressing this feeling as I am a 6'5" 350 lb immaculately dressed black man who worked for a realty company reputed to be run by interesting Italians from New York (read whatever you want into that, everyone else did). Aaaannny-who Part of my duties was to provide security for the building which entailed me sitting in the lobby often. I could see that some of the women were attracted to me and I planned to take full advantage of that in my own good time. But there was this one woman named April.... Apples to her friends. She worked for the city which had an office in the building. Now I would love to be able to tell you that April was was stunningly beautiful woman with everything in the right place but that would be a bit of a stretch. She was average. Light skinned black woman nearing 30, decent face, a little overweight, awesome personality....ENORMOUS BREAST which had caught my eye in passing more than once. Now while April was from gabriel union she did have one thing going for her...... She visibly wanted me..... Right away. I could tell by the way she lingered by the desk in the lobby. Giggling before I even had a chance to finish my funny observations. More importantly, the way she would act differently when her coworkers were around. You could almost see the guilt on her face when others walked by when she was standing near me. And we hadn't even gotten to the sex of it all quite yet. Just talking. After all she's a married woman and I respect that..... If she does

Over the next few days and weeks I notice that she's dressing different. Shes a naturally kinda plain woman so she wasn't going full-sl*t or anything. Subtle stuff like lower cut blouse. New lipstick shades, etc. So one day she's standing there chatting me up and because I have absolutely no sense whatsoever and I was at that time entranced by her breasts I came right out and asked her how big her breasts were. Now Apples was a bit of a cornball. A little more reserved than my tastes usually allow but we're on her dime so, wherever. So when I asked her bra size she turned like eight shades of red. And literally fled the lobby by elevator!! So of course I'm thinking I've gone too far maybe missed my read on her but it was still funny as all hell to me. A few minutes later though, the elevator dings and it's Apples..... With a note!! So she throws the note at me and disappears back onto the elavator. I'm really in WTF world at this point. I mean are we really passing notes at this point??? I'm mildly concerned.... Then I read the note..... It says, "you've had my pot going for a while now, I'm ready to boil over. Can I see u in ur office? 46ff by the way". Ok so now my penis takes over, so I'll let him take the story from here.

I send a text to the number on the note telling her to meet me on the 12th floor where my office is. Five minutes later I step off the elevator on twelve to a visibly nervous woman pacing the hall. I let her into my office and lock the door, though most of the building was empty at this point and that really wasn't needed, I turned and faced her and I'm absolutely throbbing at this point. I can nearly hear my erection in my ears. She was leaning against the edge of my desk trying to look cool and sexy and only succeeding at looking sexy because she's failing so miserably at looking cool and I'm turned on by her fear and her apprehension.... Her guilt. She starts to say something but I quickly close the gap between us and grab her by the neck and start to kiss her. Hard. Forcefully. For the second time in my life I felt a woman buckle against me near fainting over a kiss. There is no bigger rush than that. I meant that's movie quality shit. I lift her chin and kiss her neck and chin while I'm squeezing and she starts moaning in my ear. At first it's just lusty breathless moans to my ears but the more I get around the sound of my own heart pounding I realize she mumbling to herself. I couldn't make out everything but I caught "this is wrong" "I'm going to hell" and "he's gonna kill me". So I figure we better get this to some kind of "point of no return" before I find myself sitting back in the lobby with an uncomfortable erection. I start to lift her blouse up and she stops me and says she doesn't want to go too far at work and she's knows that if I see her breasts I'm going to want more. I told her that I just wanted to see them so I could have a mental picture to jag off to later. So she gives me this look as if to say "promise?" I nod and she pulls her top up. Apples has a little acne on her face so I wasn't fully ready for how smooth and perfect the skin of her breasts was. It was so creamy and caramely I became turned on more by her and not so much by the situation. So she's reaching to pull her tits over the top of the bra and I tell her I want the whole thing off. There's something about that moment when a woman is reaching behind her back to unclasp that bra that is just so erotic. Only bested by panties coming off. Then the bra is gone and two of the most mouth watering breasts I've ever seen are in front of me. So I look at her and say "you know I have to suck them now, right?" I know what I said but how could I not? Her areolas were about the size of an apple oddly enough and they were so dark against the lightness of her skin. And those fucking nipples!! Omg! I don't even know what to compare them to but they were long and thick and hard as hell. And when I first put one of them in my mouth I felt her knees buckle again. I'm licking and sucking and biting back and forth between these beautiful things and she's breathing heavy again. Talking to herself. Then something I wasn't ready for.... She came. Now I had heard the urban myth of the woman that cums from nipple play. Even chased that myth for a few years but her she was cumming on my office floor.

She literally pushed me off of her and fell into the chair behind her. And she grabbed her boobs and started squeezing them really hard, pinching her nipples. I watched, rubbing my dick through my pants, as she came again sitting in the chair. I need to be inside of her at this point. Now I never cum from oral sex anymore but I figure if I can get her to suck me I may be excited enough by the taboo of it all to actually make it happen. Not even knowing at this point if she even gives oral I figure it's probably the best I'm going to do today. So I pull my dick thru my zipper and she actually didn't see it at first because she was still speaking in tongues and recovering from her orgasms. So I stepped right in front of her and took one of her hands and put it on my dick. That woke her up. Still squeezing her nipple with the other hand she looked up at me and said "I guess I do owe you one now". I close my eyes and get ready for that warm wet mouth to wrap around me. She let my dick go and actually stood up and walked over to my desk. She bent over and pulled her skirt up and her panties down around her knees. Wow. Now I've got all kinds of staying power but in that moment I was instantly worried about cumming waaaay too fast. Just the image of her with her long skirt bunched up around her waist and her panties working their own way towards her ankles is making me hard while I write this...... Kinda sleepy though. It's been an all nighter. If anyone is interested I'll finish up later today.
The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Bredjones For This Useful Post: