View Single Post
Old 08-23-2014, 09:33 PM

Thanked 9,797 Times in 2,009 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by paratrooper92 View Post
I was very hesitant to show my photos here as we were on other sites and have received some very discouraging comments. Finally, I got up the courage two nights ago and had my husband take some photos special for this forum. I can never show my face as I am afraid that I would be too easily recognized given my profession so please understand. It is a huge turn-on to think that there are those who will view my photos and movies that might actually know who I am, get off while viewing me, and have no idea that it's me Let's keep it a mystery
I am a voluptuous woman with a very hairy pussy and a sexy, large clit. Even though many are repulsed by a plus sized, hairy woman who doesn't shave or wax, I feel empowered by it knowing that I am comfortable with who I am.
I love being voyeured by my husband and is such a turn on to know that he may be secretly watching me or recording me, whether in the shower or masturbating. He has amassed quite a collection of photos and videos of me and I am actually turned on when I watch myself, especially in movies that show me taking myself to orgasm. I (we) hope that those of you who also share your own personal photos and videos here will love and appreciate what I will upload on this forum.

Anne
Hi Anne, I'm delighted to see that you finally made it to my favorite Forum.
Just so that you know... only paying members (One Pass Holders) and people that have been approved as
Ladies of OCC members can post comments. Therefore, you can be assured that you will not be getting
negative comments here. We Moderators constantly keep up with this Forum and do not approve of negative
replies to any post from our Ladies.

I would suggest that everyone read this "Sticky": https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=15307

That's a Great first set and I'm looking forward to many, many more.

Mudbug

The Forum rules can be found here: Rules

If you like the post... CLICK THANKS!

Last edited by Mudbug; 08-23-2014 at 09:43 PM. Reason: added link to sticky
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mudbug For This Useful Post: