View Single Post
Old 11-23-2023, 03:38 PM

Thanked 2,025 Times in 233 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat2 View Post
When I met my wife, I thought she was the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen and seemed unattainable. Every time I saw her, she was with a guy, some were friends, one of which told me she was the best lay he'd ever had. This made me want her even more but I never thought I would ever have a chance with her, you know, the popular girl.
I was thrilled when I finally got my chance and she agreed to go out with me and became my girlfriend and eventually my wife.
The subject of our past sex lives did come up early on and one night after a few too many. She told me she had lost track but may have fucked as many as 200 guys. This seemed like a staggering amount to me but when pressed for more information, she was not very specific and eventually clammed up. Over time I pried more out of her and found out many were black men and one night when she was 18, she was at a party and actually let herself get gangbanged by nearly all the guys at the party. I became aware that perhaps her estimation of being boned by 200 guys was not that far off.
Wow! That is hot! Did that get you excited and wanted to bang her right then?

My wife is the same way. She told me a few but clammed up when I asked for more, so I don't know how many had her before we started dating and eventually got married. There were a few who were interested in her at the apartment complex where we met, but she never confirmed or denied if she got together with any of them.

There is one she did tell me about, but it still took a while for all the details to come out. He was an older man a friend of hers had set her up on a blind date. He was so charming that he charmed the pants off of her on that date. She blamed it on the wine, but he had her many times and didn't bring her home until the next morning. Oh, he had her in the morning too.

Then there was the ex-boyfriend she was going steady with. The stupid boy lost her when he decided to 'take a break' when he went to college to 'meet people'. He tried to get her back when he found out I was dating her, but that was too late for him. They did have a last fuck she confessed she thought I could tell when she came back and ran into me. I could only guess about the others.

Please click "Thanks" if you enjoyed my postings. Reply or PM me if you have any comments or questions, or would like to chat. Thank you.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to qazzy1749 For This Useful Post: