View Single Post
Old 11-29-2015, 01:43 PM

Thanked 4,654 Times in 263 Posts
Default FW (photo) B

Same story here. My wife's girlfriend(s), well one in particular, does that. Her fiancee and I go camping often and to make sure us boys are behaving they get together and send boob shots while we are the mountains fishing.

In one case I got to take the photos while her fiancee was in Colorado hunting deer and she got drunk at our house.

He has returned the favor by sending me some Vegas style shots of her with toys etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksonhole View Post
I suspect you are going to see even more pics, and then some in person nakedness to follow.

Her excuse will be, "well you've already seen everything" so she will be even more willing to share.

I don't pretend to understand how women think, but I have seen his pattern over and over again.

My wife's friends and even her sisters fall into one of two groups. Those that I have seen naked or topless and those I have not. We are not swingers, but in 24 years of marriage there have been drunken games of strip poker, truth or dare, and skinny dipping.

Of the women I have seen topless or naked, I would say almost all of them I have seen more than once. Sometimes separated by years or even decades between occurrences. But they have all said the same thing.

"You've already seen me naked." When I hear that, I can be pretty confident I am going to see them again.

Good luck.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ev1l0ne For This Useful Post: