Thread: [Fictional Stories - ENF] An ENF fantasies, stories and experiences
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2008, 05:55 AM

Default My fantasy, part 1

Well, I have a fantasy...

I’m a woman in my late 20s with short brown hair, cute face, blue eyes, a good figure and a sense of adventure. So in my fantasy, when I win the lottery I decide to buy a van equipped as a camper and just drive around the country. One afternoon I pull into a camp ground set near a beautiful woods. The young girl who checks me in is obviously new at her job and has trouble entering everything into the system, but I’m finally registered (I think!) and in my assigned camping spot near the edge of the woods.

It’s a sunny day and quite warm, so I decide to walk in the woods a bit. Before long I come to a beautiful crystal-clear lake. Perfect for a swim! I look around me. This is a weekday so the campgrounds aren’t crowded, and there’s no one else here in the woods. And it’s SO HOT out!

Quickly, I decide on a fast skinny-dip. I strip off my shoes, socks, walking shorts and top. Look around nervously to make SURE I’m alone here. Then, fingers fumbling, I unhook my bra, lower my panties and place them in a neat pile with all my other clothes. Then I hurriedly lower myself into the water.

Oooo! It feels so good! Cool and refreshing. I forget my nervousness and swim to the opposite shore. There’s an inviting patch of soft grass there, screened from view, and I stretch out luxuriously for an all-over tan!

Sometime later I awake, surprised to see how low the sun is getting. Quickly, I hop in the water and swim back to the opposite shore. Pull myself up on the bank...

And all my clothes are gone! I search wildly around, but I’m sure this is where I left them – and there’s NOTHING HERE!

I blush all over, tummy fluttering, crouch down in the grass and clasp my arms around me, looking desperately this way and that to see if anyone’s watching.... seeing me LIKE THIS! After several seconds of cowering, I finally decide I’m alone out here – and NAKED! I’ve got to get back to my camper!

Fortunately, I have a spare key hidden on my camper. All I have to do is get there!

These woods were an easy walk a couple hours ago. But now the trail seems lined with springy branches that slap my sides and bottom as I sneak past. Leaves dry and wet crumple and slide beneath my bare feet as I tiptoe cautiously along, one arm crossed over my breasts and a hand down over my puss. Sometimes I her noises – is someone coming? And I dive for the closest cover, terrified of being caught naked!

The closer I get to the camp area, the more people are about, and the more I have to hide. Finally, I’m crawling on my belly through the tall weeds, feeling the warm grass stroke across my belly, nipples and puss as I wiggle my bare butt, inching forward. But at last I make it back to where I parked my camper....

...and it’s gone!

I’m stuck here, naked, miles from anywhere, no clothes, no cell phone, no ID, no money, no plastic.... everything I had is GONE! And I’m NAKED!

End of part one
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to crayle For This Useful Post: