Thread: [Fictional Stories - ENF] An ENF fantasies, stories and experiences
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 04:16 PM

Thanked 2,306 Times in 311 Posts
Default The Best ENF Prank Ever, part two

My girl’s friend told my girl she wasn’t going to be near her while she talked with the guy, and wished her luck, said that she was just going to walk straight to their towel area and not even look at anyone else for a while. My girl responded that she’d walk right up to the shallow end of the pool and try and lock eyes with the guy and pray she didn’t come off like a little girl. They both swallowed hard and made a face like, “Well, here goes,” and the other girl cut her off with an announcement that she had to pee. My girl said the same thing, and they duct into the two women’s stalls just five feet from where they were standing and the door. After my girl waited, her friend told her from inside the stall to just go ahead out there, and said good luck, and my girl said the same to her, and they both laughed, and my girl left the women’s room, and walked about ten steps to the patio door, reading once more the sign, and looking at a clock and seeing it was 12:35, and knew the naked time would be in full swing. She opened the door, and walked out.

The first thing my girl accidentally saw were women and men laying out to her right. They were naked, and she quickly moved her eyes toward the pool. Almost immediately she saw the guy, and she really had to concentrate not to look at others, and not to feel their gaze on her. She also had to remind herself to lower her arms and be natural, and when she did this, she thought to herself that she had turned some kind of corner and there was now a thrill, knowing that after a few minutes, a lot of the males she’d be going to school with and hanging out with at clubs and parties and educational trips would have seen every inch of her naked body. But she began to admit to herself that there was an excitement to it all, and that from that point onward, every guy in the program would know how good she looked naked, and that their fantasies would occasionally include her. She made sure to keep looking at the guy, and their eyes had locked as soon as she turned toward the pool. She saw he was at the edge of the pool itself, looking right up at her, and she had one final thought of embarrassment, realizing that as she walked to him, he would eventually get the full view of her pussy, slit and all, as she got to where she’d be looking down at him. Before she could think about getting in the pool herself, he spoke to her. “Your friends thought you might not come, and they’re waiting for you. Wanna go out tonight?”

It all came at her in a rush, and she went from being on guard, to more or less happy that he was casual about her coming out there, and that he had instantly asked her out. She said okay. And he followed up with going out to dance, and she said okay again. Then he said to her, “I always wondered what you looked like in the nude and now I know.” As her smile fell, he said, “You look awesome. That takes a lot of courage to show it all off like that in front of all of your friends. They won’t even go topless.” After he finished saying this it was obvious his eyes were checking her out, from her bare breasts to her sex, and he left his eyes there for an uncomfortable two seconds, before saying, “You’re the first person I met here who will tan fully nude”

She gave him a weird look, but he just continued to stare at her. And then she realized he was definitely taking it all in, and in a very sexual way. She walked a few more steps, leaned over the pool, and saw the red of swim trunks he was wearing below the surface. At this, she freaked upward, and looked up, and saw the patio was a dead silence, and everyone was staring at her, and, then she realized that everyone was definitely wearing clothes. Not swim suits, but full on clothing.

She covered up her body in the traditional way, and turned around, and gave out some kind of scream. (When they told me this story, my girl didn’t remember what she said, but the other girls remembered she swore “fuck!” and that it sounded like a whimper as much as an expletive. She never uses that word, the good little Catholic school girl that she was, or had been, so you knew it was a real freak out to her.) She said, “What the…” as she backed away from the edge of the pool, and realized now that everyone was smiling, and that the smiles were becoming laughter. She started to her applause as she turned toward the door, and ended up giving the patio a perfect look at her great ass. She didn’t care that she had just completed the show, she went to open the door, but it was locked, and she eventually dropped her hands to grab the door knob and pound on it, while everyone else just hurried over to the concrete area where she was standing, still laughing and applauding, and whistling and screaming. None of the shouts were uncomplimentary, and what little she remembered, all of the comments were positive ones about her body. But it only took seconds for her to be completely surrounded by everyone, and another ten seconds went by, with her shouting at them and trying to cover up, until one of her friends appeared with her towel.

They teased her for another few seconds, and finally gave it to her first on condition that she lower her arms, which after a second or two she did. Then, the guy had come out of the pool, and he was applauding and laughing with the others. Her friends made her kiss the guy in front of everyone while she was naked. After she began the kiss, they told her it would be a ten second kiss, and her eyes went to her friends as she continued to be kissed, and everyone else screamed and whistled. After the got to ten, one of her friends gave the towel to the guy, and he wrapped her in it.

She was nearly sobbing as everything calmed down, but she was also laughing and trying to hit everyone, and turning as many shades of red that a Mexican girl can turn. Another few minutes passed, things died down, and with everyone in a circle still near my girl, her friend shouted, “Naked Pool Party!” and everyone who had been a part of the prank began taking off their clothes. My girl said to her friends, “You better get naked!” She was recovering, and they made a deal about the guy taking off his trunks. My girl saw all of the other girls who were in on the prank in the hotel building also get naked again, and eventually all of the people who had been a part of the prank were naked.

There were in fact only 6 people, 4 girls and 2 guys who wouldn’t participate in it, and they genuinely were gone for the afternoon. But nearly everyone who heard of the plan wanted to be a part of it, and agreed to get naked afterward, their purpose being to play a joke on her and not humiliate her. Everything she saw, all of the girls she met in the nude along the way, how she was “manuevared” here and there in specific ways all worked to get her to walk out to the patio, believe people were nude, when they were merely partially so near her, and fully dressed by under towels far from her, and attempt to have a casual attitude about being nude as she walked to the guy and had her talk.

They told her the most enjoyable part of it all was seeing her try to casually walk naked to the pool, and a lot of guys told her it was a complete turn on watching her stand there in the nude, with her arms at her side and having a conversation. Of course it was the talk of the first few weeks of school, and something she easily got to laugh about it, probably because it was a genuine ENF, and wasn’t any way humiliating. But it was the best ENF I ever heard of happening to any girl, because I’m not including HNF experiences.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SpyStrip For This Useful Post: