View Single Post
Old 08-20-2018, 03:04 PM

Thanked 1,287 Times in 97 Posts
Default Nice Dog!

Yesterday my wife and I were going out to a brunch, and were taking our dog. As we were getting to our car I saw a couple of kids coming our way. My wife asked them if they would like to meet our dog. At first I was aggravated and just wanted to get started. But when the "kids" got closer I realized the two consisted of a very small (maybe 4'8" and very thin) Asian woman who looked to be about 30 and a youth, maybe her son, who looked to be 7 or 8. I assume he is her kid, but maybe a much younger brother. Anyway, she was wearing a grey tee shirt and obviously no bra. Her nipples were standing at attention even though it was already 80 degrees out. Her tits were large As or small Bs, and just as firm as could be. When she bent over to pet the dog I got a nice down blouse but no nipple because the lighting wasn't right. I can't stop thinking about how long her nipples must get when played with and sucked, since they are so prominent when unstimulated and in the heat. Better yet, I saw them turn into the apartment building halfway down the block, and I hope she is my neighbor. I am looking forward to seeing "more" of her.
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to jiinx81 For This Useful Post: