View Single Post
Old 07-12-2018, 03:14 AM

Thanked 2,024 Times in 233 Posts
Default Knew some but not others

Wife had told me her ex-boyfriend since high school had a longer cock, but he wasn't very good in using it. All he knew was missionary and doggy positions and only good for one shot. Stupid boy lost her when he decided to take a break with her so he could meet others when he went to college.

She had other cocks, most notably an older man who she met on a blind date set up by one of her girl friends. He was smooth and charming. Who charmed the pants off of her on that date. Showed her she multi-organsmic when he had her that evening until the next morning. Putting her through her paces and then some. She never said if they had met again later.

There were others when I met her. One she described as a sloppy kisser, but did not volunteered much details about any them. She has to be in the right mood before she will let something slip out. She had told me when I met her that she was taking the pill to control her acne, which I remembered and didn't think much of it.

Recently we were talking about one of her friends becoming a grandmother because her son knocked up a girl, who was supposed to be on the pill. I mentioned she never had to worry about that since she was taking the pill for her acne. She said not really. That's what she told her mom, but she was fooling around with her boy friend during high school. I think her mom knew too but didn't say anything. Anyway, I did enjoy the benefit when I met her having her bareback.

I don't think I will ever know all about the other cocks that had been inside her, but love very bit she let slip out.
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to qazzy1749 For This Useful Post: