View Single Post
Old 09-03-2015, 08:50 AM

Thanked 8,041 Times in 231 Posts

braless women are great. I live in a big city, so they are everywhere - especially in the summer. i enjoy people watching and see the bouncing braless boobs pass by over and over.

back in high school, i had a long term girlfriend. she was super skinny and had nice c-cups. (i dated her into college and you can see her pics if you search for my threads). sometime during junior year, her and bunch of her friends started a no-bra club, so 5-10 of the hottest chicks in school never wore bras. she would always wear spaghetti strap tank tops. around the same time, i also convinced her to wear thongs. i think back about how i didn't realize how good i had it to be dating a hot teen with nothing but one piece of cotton between me and all her best parts.

she really took to the no bra thing. in fact, if you check out the last few pages of my thread - i included vid caps of her at 21 years old coming home from work and undressing. she wasn't wearing a bra, but her nipple was pierced. she always went to work that way. no wonder the guys there loved her.
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to prophetx For This Useful Post: