Thread: British Comedy
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2022, 08:33 PM

Thanked 75,314 Times in 2,625 Posts
Default Linda Thorson - The Howerd Confessions (1976)

This video comes from The Howerd Confessions (1976), a short lived TV series where each week Frankie Howerd told viewers of an incident that he ended up getting embroiled in. This clip comes from Episode 5, and features a surprisingly revealing showing of former Avengers star Linda Thorson, who plays the wife of Frankie's old Sgt Major. Frankie ends up at the house, only for her to come down and find him there, appearing in a see through negligee that you can clearly see her breasts through. If you can't believe it, neither can Frankie. "Can you see what I think I can see?" he asks, but yes, she is (practically) topless. And it seems that she is a 'neglected wife', as she is more concerned with getting Frankie into bed than calling the police. Unfortunately for Frankie, soon after her husband comes home early...

This is the last that I have in my folder concerning TV comedy, but feel free to add your own to the thread to keep it going. Meanwhile, just enjoy.
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot (6295) The Howerd Confessions - Linda Thorson.jpg   Screenshot (6296).jpg  

Screenshot (6298).jpg   Screenshot (6299).jpg  

Screenshot (6301).jpg   Screenshot (6305).jpg  

screenshot (6305) Linda t.jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: mpg The Howerd Confessions - Episode 5_mpeg2video.mpg (150.59 MB, 509 views)
Streaming Videos