View Single Post
Old 01-04-2014, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamlet View Post
M
Just before cumming I hold her head with my hands push her as much as I can.
I've had very similar situations. My exgf and I would would always get into arguments over stupid shit. Always. It was a pretty bad relationship but I stayed in it, longer than i should have, because the sex was amazing. After a long drawn out argument we'd always have make-up sex.....rough make-up sex. I guess this was a way to get our aggression out. After a lot of wrestling on the bed, we'd always fuck. Normal everyday sex would always include variations of our rough sex but during those times after an argument, I always made it a point to flip her around, bend her over and fuck her doggystyle hard. She never liked hair pulling but it was like anything goes during these sessions. During those times that I was right in the argument (most)...she'd always be the submissive one. No matter what, I'd always end up straddling her and rubbing my cock all over her face. Then I'd make sure to grab her head with both hands and mouth fuck her, right before cumming I'd grab her head and shove as much as I could down her throat, her pouty eyes looking up at me as I came. She'd punch me in the chest then walk to the bathroom but would always smile back while she was closing the door.
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to michaelward212 For This Useful Post: