Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - ENF] See through bathing suit
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2017, 07:02 AM

Thanked 12,175 Times in 453 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duran Duran View Post
Absolutely agree that should never tell a woman that you can see. And that they secretly know most of the time and just need your justification to feel good about it and not feel like they are being easy.
I've been there too.

My fiancée frequently likes to skip the bra. Especially if she feels like she can "get away with it." And in order to feel like she can get away with it she needs confirmation from me.

When we were in St Martin, on the third day we decided to go for a walk on the beach. She decided to wear just her cover-up, but without a bra or swimsuit top. To me, it was immediately apparent that the top part was way too loose to keep her breasts covered. I mentioned this fact, and she gave me a concerned, disapproving look. I immediately "turned it around"; and told her it didn't matter, she looked great. Reassured, she proceeded without a top.

Needless to say, her boobs kept slipping out. Being that she has long nipples, the sides would stay pulled to the side when her tits fell out. And needless to say, she got looks as she walked on the beach. She would occasionally readjust if one her tits was completely out; but other than that she was completely comfortable with the situation. At one point we stopped at a beach bar for a drink, and one of her boobs had slipped out again. One lady that was standing next to us told her she loved my fiancée's "look"; and she just smiled at her and thanked her for the compliment. So she was very well aware of her "boob flashing."

So I agree. Women are very self-aware when it comes to showing their body. Sometimes they want to try being more comfortable or more "open"; but they need reassurance that they're not coming off as "sl*tty." They just want to be told that they look good.
The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post: