Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - ENF] See through bathing suit
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2017, 12:29 AM

Thanked 4,138 Times in 417 Posts

Absolutely agree that should never tell a woman that you can see. And that they secretly know most of the time and just need your justification to feel good about it and not feel like they are being easy.

Such a situation happened with my wife. She decided to wear a zip up style long sleeve rash guard for a walk along the beach. We'd be walking for a good 40-60 minutes so she wanted to wear it so she didn't get burned. But she also didn't want to wear a bikini underneath as she hates wearing bras. This rash guard wasn't the tight type but the looser style.

She put it on and when we got on the beach it was quite windy. Her breasts are small, but she has very perky nipples and they were clearly outlined as the wind pushed the rash guard tight against her body. She tried to put her long her in front of her breasts to cover it, but that needed constant attention so she gave up. I knew it, she knew it, but I wasn't going to say anything.

She finally asked me do I think people can really notice and I said probably not, and I wouldn't worry about it as they will be looking at the beautiful view and not us. But of course the looks of every bloke walking past were firmly fixed on my wife's nipples poking out.

She absolutely knew that people could see, but to let herself do it, she needed me to tell her she wasn't flashing everybody basically.

And this isn't the only time we've been in this situation!
The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post: