Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - ENF] See through bathing suit
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2017, 12:18 AM

Thanked 3,451 Times in 246 Posts

Back when my wife and I were dating, we went to Disney World to include the water park. My wife only packed one bathing suit and when she went to change into her swim suit she realized the crotch seam had come apart. We went to the gift shop to buy her another suit and only one she liked was a white one piece. She really wanted a bikini to replace her other one but didn't like any of them.

When we got back to our room, she tried it on again and wanted to make sure it wasn't see through. When she got it on, she asked me to be honest and tell her if I thought it was see through. I could see her hard nipples through the fabric but couldn't really see through it. It was in fact lined and now she felt comfortable with it we proceeded to the pool.

At first all she did was lay in the sun and I could see she was getting looks from guys ranging from teens to parents as she did look really good in the suit. After a while, she decided it was time to get in the water and cool off. She jumped in and we "played" a bit when possible then just sort of lounged around.

We decided it was time to get something to eat, so we got out. She was ahead of me and I noticed pretty quickly that I could see through to her ass and definitely could see the crack of her ass. Walking to the chairs I noticed she was turning heads and these guys were so obvious it wasn't funny. As she got to the towel and turned to talk to me I could see what the attraction was. I could see her trimmed pubes and her dark nipples clearly. I didn't say anything at the moment and as she dried off and put on her cover up I tried to block her from the guys staring at her.

We got to the snack bar, got our food and returned to the chairs. She sat spread legs on either side of the chair and I could clearly see her pussy lips plain as day. Cover up covered her from any other angles so I figured maybe her suit would dry by the time she took off the cover up to lay out some more.

When she got done eating, off came the cover up and as she lay back on the chair bringing her legs together I could still clearly see her pubes and nipples pretty clearly. As I got back in the pool I saw several guys divert their path so they would walk by her and one guy actually stubbed his toe on a chair checking her out.

I figured it was time I told her about how revealing the suit was so she couldn't say I didn't tell her. I acted like I just noticed and came out of the pool with a noticeable bulge in my trunks. Came over and told her and she immediately put on her cover up and got up to leave...

That was the extent of that suit and we had to go out and buy her another one... (not white)
The Following 46 Users Say Thank You to ED Eddie For This Useful Post: