Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - ENF] See through bathing suit
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2017, 11:07 AM

Thanked 3,625 Times in 279 Posts
Default Absolutely!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevezr1 View Post
Another great see-thru story! Thanks!

But that reaffirms that most in instances, females are aware of the "see-through" aspect of what they are wearing, however much the feign surprise and embarrassment. They might truly be embarrassed, but embarrassed because the were called out on it, not because you saw their goodies. In most cases, probably best NOT to verbally bring attention to the situation, even though they know that you know....

It was here at OCC that someone once said that the term "plausible deniability" can be the best description of what some women use to deny the fact that they enjoy their exhibitionism. That is:
I had no idea it was see-thru when wet!
I was so surprised that top was so sheer!
I never though to close the blinds!
I didn't expect anyone would walk in... etc. etc.
I think it's never a good idea to mention a woman's exposure unless she's literally waving bare body parts in your face (and you are alone and can ACT on her offer!). Nearly every woman I've dated more than once or twice- and every woman I've had a relationship with- has worn some item of revealing clothing. And they all know how much it shows, and when, but don't want to be seen as sl*tty or sexy or inappropriate. BUT- they DO want men to see their tits, or ass, or pussy, and find them desirable. They want to be wanted, but still thought of as respectable wives, mothers, daughters, etc.

So let's help them out. Saying to a woman, "Everybody at the party will be able to see your tits through that top." has a different, more judgemental sound than "Honey, you look great!" and in most cases will get a very different response. If you're lucky and she knows you're both into her exhibitionism, that's another matter. But for the more common situation, let's give them, even help them with their plausible deniability. For us, and all the men who then get to see that accidental exposure!
The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to collector5757 For This Useful Post: