Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - ENF] See through bathing suit
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2017, 10:49 AM

Thanked 3,626 Times in 279 Posts
Default GREAT story!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by noneya View Post
The first time I saw my step sister naked was due to a yellow see thru bathing suit. We were both 14 and our parents had just got married. She and I were home alone on a Friday night and decided to enjoy the hot tub.

The top was transparent enough I had a good view of her puffy nipples but the real treat came when she got hot and got out of the water. She sat on the side of the tub with her feet in the water and legs spread enough that I had a great eye level view of her pussy. I tried not to be too obvious but I had a hard time not starring right at it.

I finally got too hot myself and sat on the side. When she noticed my excitement I told her I couldn't help it with the show she was giving me. She acted surprised and embarrassed and covered up. But after a few minutes she said screw it you have already seen anyways and got back in the water. I didn't pretend not to look after that.

She later admitted that she knew it was see thru from the beginning. She and I had lots of fun together thru the years....and put that suit to good use with my friends as well.
Fantastic story, and lucky, lucky you! I'm dying to hear just how she put that sheer suit to use with your friends- you must have suddenly become very popular!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to collector5757 For This Useful Post: