Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - ENF] See through bathing suit
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2017, 09:43 AM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by noneya View Post
The first time I saw my step sister naked was due to a yellow see thru bathing suit. We were both 14 and our parents had just got married. She and I were home alone on a Friday night and decided to enjoy the hot tub.
The top was transparent enough I had a good view of her puffy nipples but the real treat came when she got hot and got out of the water............................................. ........
She later admitted that she knew it was see thru from the beginning. She and I had lots of fun together thru the years....and put that suit to good use with my friends as well.
Another great see-thru story! Thanks!

But that reaffirms that most in instances, females are aware of the "see-through" aspect of what they are wearing, however much the feign surprise and embarrassment. They might truly be embarrassed, but embarrassed because the were called out on it, not because you saw their goodies. In most cases, probably best NOT to verbally bring attention to the situation, even though they know that you know....

It was here at OCC that someone once said that the term "plausible deniability" can be the best description of what some women use to deny the fact that they enjoy their exhibitionism. That is:
I had no idea it was see-thru when wet!
I was so surprised that top was so sheer!
I never though to close the blinds!
I didn't expect anyone would walk in... etc. etc.
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post: