View Single Post
Old 07-28-2015, 10:08 PM

PART 19

'Oooow! Yeeoww!', yelped Stephanie, as two bright red hand-prints appeared on her frozen ass cheeks. Stephanie could not believe that she was being publicly humiliated by a mere waitress. That she was standing with her bare, spanked butt, succulent bush, and breasts on display, her panties at her knees, and her face covered in cream pie. And everyone was laughing!

The waitress calculated that she just had time to inflict one more indignity on the little b*tch who had got her fired, and, unbeknownst to the squirming Stephanie, who was still blinded by the cream pie, she emptied a plate of spaghetti bolognaise into the pretty white panties that were fluttering at half-mast. Then she gave the defenceless, naked butt another hard slap, and headed for the exit, delighted to have exacted some revenge on this arrogant little brat.

The guard approached with her hacksaw, and began sawing at the handcuffs. Stephanie, furious and red-faced, the waitress's handprints glowing brightly on her lovely derriere, yelled at her above the laughter of the other guests.

'Never mind that just now, you moron, pull up my panties!'.

'But..but..'

'Just do it, you idiot! I can't stand here with my panties at my knees! Pull them up!'

By this time, the guard was happy to oblige, and, with one hard jerk, pulled the panties up high into her butt. It was at this point that Stephanie became aware that her undies had been filled with soggy spaghetti and hot bolognaise sauce. Since her poor behind had been chilled by the ice, it took a few seconds for the heat from the sauce to register.

'Yooooow! Oooooh! Ooooow! My ass!'

A cheer went up from the other guests as she hopped from foot to foot, sauce dripping out the leg-holes of her panties, long pieces of spaghetti poking out over her butt, wiggling her ass for all she was worth trying to cool her glowing ass cheeks, as the squishy tomato sauce plastered her behind. This was so degrading!
Attached Thumbnails
GG000167.jpg   GG000168.jpg  

GG000169.jpg   GG000170.jpg  

GG000171.jpg   GG000172.jpg  

GG000173.jpg   GG000174.jpg  

GG000175.jpg   GG000176.jpg  

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Myds For This Useful Post: