View Single Post
Old 07-09-2015, 10:30 PM

PART 16
'Now let’s see', said Glamour Girl, pulling at the cups of the crimson-faced Stephanie's bra. 'Nope…certainly no concealed weapons in there. I'm surprised you can find bras small enough for these', she added b*tchily.
Stephanie fumed at this verbal assault on her breasts and stomped her foot indignantly.
'You let me go this instant! You can't do this to me!'.
Glamour Girl ignored her, though Stephanie's rage was music to her ears.
'But what's this?', she asked, and with a flourish, pulled out the two pieces of padding that Stephanie had stuffed into her bra.
Glamour Girl held them up for all the guests to see, and there was a great deal of laughter at this revelation, especially from the other females present. Stephanie's rage and mortification increased as Glamour Girl teased her about her bust size.
'Maybe you should go back to training bras', she laughed.
Then she pulled the Stephanie's panty elastic out at the back, and let it snap back painfully across her rear. Then she turned Stephanie round 45 degrees, and pulled the panties out at the front.
'No…nothing very exciting in there either', she said, deliberately pushing Stephanie back a little…just far enough so that her right butt cheek brushed against one of the candle flames.
'Yeeeoooow!', yelped Stephanie, hopping from foot to foot, realising how ridiculous she must appear, unable to rub her scalded behind.
'Oh, sorry', said Glamour Girl unconvincingly. 'Here…this will help cool you off'.
She took the champagne out of the ice-bucket, pulled out Stephanie's panties at the back, then emptied the cold contents down the back of the pretty white panties. There was another burst of laughter as Stephanie froze as the ice cascaded over her rear-end and down over her pussy.
'No need to thank me', said Glamour Girl.
Attached Thumbnails
GG000141.jpg   GG000142.jpg  

GG000143.jpg   GG000144.jpg  

GG000145.jpg   GG000146.jpg  

GG000150.jpg   GG000151.jpg  

GG000152.jpg  
The Following User Says Thank You to Myds For This Useful Post: