View Single Post
Old 04-20-2015, 02:50 PM

Default Part V

Part V

EN

King George paced up and down the throne room. Finally his adopted son David, aka Prince Charming, entered looking at the confused King.
“It’s about time you got here.”
“I am sorry, but since you had me replace my brother, there is a lot to learn from the royal tutors.”
“I need you to go on a mission.”
“Are you sure I am ready?”
“Ready or not this one must be done. As you know we are not a rich kingdom and we need to keep our alliances very tight. You must go to a neighboring kingdom and attend the Gala of Queen Regina. She does this once a year and you need to do whatever it takes to keep our alliance with her.”

Prince David was soon off on horseback headed toward the Gala. Along his ride, he stopped by a small wooded pond to water his horse and rest himself a bit. As he sat along the water’s edge, eating an apple, he heard the sound of someone singing. With great stealth, David made his way along the shoreline to discover a figure swimming in the water. A dark haired woman was swimming and singing to herself. An unusually large amount of song birds seem to be joining in on her harmony. He now noticed a small pile of clothing lying at the bank. As he stared closer she was completely and totally naked. Having recently been just a farm boy; only now discovering his twin brother was raised by King George and died in battle. He was forced to take his place and suddenly he was a Prince. Prince yes, man definitely. This was the first sight he ever had of a naked woman. Running quickly away to the brush he saw the light skinned, dark haired beauty emerge from the water. As the wetness spilled from her bare breasts, anyone could notice how the cool air reacted with her now puffed up nipples. Her entire body seemed to shimmer as if there were a light shining form herself. As she pulled back her long, dark hair into a pony tail she scanned around for anyone watching. When a deer from the opposite side of the pond ran by he could see her immediately react as if someone was watching. She covered her most private of parts and crouched down by a bush. This seemed to excite him a bit more as her once porcelain face had a little color of bush to it. He seemed even more turned on as she stood holding a bow and arrow. Just like Artemis she posed nude with bow pulled back. From this angle he could see her toned ass tighten. She released the tension on the bow as the deer fully revealed itself. David did not wait around for fear he was discovered. He quickly and quietly made his way back to his horse and the two went on their way.

For the remained of his trip, David could not get the young lady out of his mind. This was the first time he had seen a young woman’s bare breasts. Not the first time he caught a sight of a young lady’s ass as he remembered accidentally entering the shower area of his humble cabin while still just a farm hand. Though this woman had taught him all about self respect and swordsmanship, she was still woman. He had often daydreamed about seeing more but he was an honorable man and knew she had a fiancé. Still now he saw a completely naked woman, and could not shake the feeling she was possibly the most beautiful woman in all the land.

After a day’s ride, David entered Queen Regina’s’ castle. It was quite impressive. Much more imposing than his own castle, yet still seemed a bit more inviting. The staff led him to a room and instructed him to clean himself up, which he did, wiping off the grim from a very long ride. He was then led to a chamber room of the castle. There he saw, sitting on a tall throne the Queen Regina. Her smile was stoic but still he was a bit fearful. Having learned not to fear any man or woman, David walked up, knelt on one knee and introduced himself.
“Prince David, your Majesty. I and my kingdom are at your service.”
“Really,” the Queen smiled. “I knew your brother well.” She grinned her trademark; ‘I know more than you’ grin. David was shocked, he was his brother’s perfect twin, and how did she know?
“My Lady?”
“Don’t act so surprised. There are very few secrets kept from me. Arise.”

David stood as the Queen flipped her hands in various directions. The guards took notice and soon the two of them were the only ones in the chamber. She stood and deliberately walked around him, touching his shoulders and biceps with her fingers. ‘Did she lick her lips?” David thought.
“Did your father tell you how important this alliance was between the two kingdoms?” The Queen asked.
“Yes he did.” David answered, followed by a swallow.
“And what did he tell you about your brother?”
“He told me he was a great warrior.”
“Yes, warrior,” the Queen did another circle, followed by more bicep poking. “And did your father, King George tell you to arrive today?”
“Of course, I was to be here on the 15th.”
“Good, you are a day early. Now let us negotiate this treaty.” She whispered into his ear, intentionally blowing her soft, warm breath into it.

The Queen now began unbuttoning her bodice, her tight cleavage was soon released and her breasts were freed. Her skirt soon followed and sans any undergarments underneath, the Queen stood there wearing only her crown, lace up boots and necklace. She reached up and closed the open jaw of Prince David. Stunned he just gazed. Twice in one week he had seen two women totally naked.

The Queen leaned in and gave him a deep, deep, deep tongue kiss. David’s body reacted as she thrust her hand down the front of his pants. His eyes rolled back into his head but only one image appeared in his mind; the dark haired beauty swimming nude just one day ago. Here he was looking at what was equally as striking a body but something told him not as beautiful a person. There was something magical about the first woman, and not in the sense of true magic. He could not sort out his feelings. The woman in the water was amazing, could he have a type? It was now he realized the Queen had him on a lounger, his pants were nearly off, his manhood standing full at attention. He pushed away, looked frightened and scurried from the room pulling his pants up to his hips.
“Virgins,” the Queen muttered. Seeing him scurry away reminded her of the previous gala when that women was forced to ride home naked. He would probably have been just as much a disappointment as his brother was last year. She now summoned her Huntsman, for which she had some very interesting plans.

Ending Available at my story board right now.

http://disc.yourwebapps.com/Indices/58894.html

Otherwise it will be posted here in the next few days.

Thanks,
IO