View Single Post
Old 04-17-2015, 03:34 PM

Default Part III

Part III

EN

As the sound of music played from the grand ball room of the Evil Queen’s palace, Regina finally made her entrance. All eyes were upon her tight, form fitting, corseted dress. Tons of cleavage on display, she enjoyed the stares she received. This was her favorite night of the year, but as she scanned the room she once again felt a slight disappointment her invite to Snow, with a declaration of one day amnesty for everyone, including Snow White went un-fulfilled. Still she took great pleasure in seeing all her guests, after all a Queen is nothing without her allies and tonight was a celebration. Dancing, feasting and merriment were had by all present. It is a night where the Evil Queen is not so evil but relaxed.

Unaware to the Queen, a guest had slipped from the party. A figure lurked the hallways, artfully dodging the guards until she made her way into the Queens private chamber. With the gala in full swing, the chamber was empty and the gowned figure smiled as she saw the large selection of fine things.
“My, the queen has great taste.” A large closet was opened to expose a humungous selection of fine dress, footwear and other accessories. She began sorting though the garments with wreck-less abandon.

Back at the party the Queen danced with kings and princes of her choosing. Even the gentleman from her overnight tryst got a dance. She liked his wavy hair; she liked his cod piece even more. All was going well the music ended, he bowed to her and as she turned a young maiden on loan from her best ally, Rumpelstiltskin, there as a serving wench, bumped into her, spilling an entire pitcher of wine all over her cleavage, dress and boots. The servant girl immediately began wiping the Queens soaked chest and apologizing. The room fell hush.
“Impudent child!” The Queen yelled. Everyone felt the worst was about to happen. The Queen was known for having quite a temper but to surprise of everyone she held her temper, and bit her lip. Regaining her composure, the Queen smiled and touched the servant girl’s lips. “Hush, it was just an accident. Everyone please continue the celebration, I will just have to change my outfit.”

As the Queen left the captain of the guard grabbed the servant girl by the arm and pulled her away from the crowd.
“Child, do you know how lucky you are?”
“Belle, my name is Belle and it was an accident...”

Entering her chambers, the Queen began disrobing. Her outfit may have been dark but the wine stains would probably be permanent. With the top removed, a skirt now slid to the floor, leaving her only in her corset and bloomers. The Queen quickly untied the corset and let it fall; she now peeled down wine stained bloomers and stepped out of her shoes. Totally naked the Queens’s magnificent breasts defied gravity. Finding a wash basin by a dresser, a sea sponge began cleaning the wine from her bare chest. She made sure to scrub between and under each, then circling her firm midriff. Looking around a bit, as if expecting someone to be watching, she now began to run the sponge between her legs. The sensation felt so very good to her, as it rubbed against her most private of areas. Even though she didn’t turn the servant girl into a toad, the thought of doing such magic turned her on greatly. In just a few short minutes, a few deep breaths and a small moan, the Evil Queen finished her ‘moment.’ After a brief clean up, she opened her closet. Much to her shock there stood a young, long blond woman playfully holding one of her dressed before a full length mirror in the closet. The Queen looked at the woman then realized her own naked state. Covering her breasts and on hand between her legs she almost lost her composure.
“Thief!” She cried.
“I am not a thief.” The woman hesitated. The Queen snapped her fingers, the familiar purple haze surrounded her and suddenly she was redressed in another cleavage enhancing outfit. While this was an easier way to dress, the Queen preferred to do it herself, much more satisfying that way.
“Of course you are a thief.” The Queen pointed down at the bag collecting several of her personal items, including jewelry.

It was just a few moments later the guards arrived and took the young lady to the dungeon.

RW

Entering the sheriff’s office, Emma, reading from a small file, crossed the room without looking up.
“It says here that despite 30 years passing, the town of Storybrooke never once had an election for mayor.” She looked up, jaw dropped. Her parents, Prince Charming and Snow White were engaged in a moment of heavy petting. The recently pregnant Snow was sitting on a desk with Charming holding both exposed and much larger breasts in both hands. Her very large nipples reacting to his touch. As the both of them saw her they quickly began covering themselves up. Prince Charming’s (David) pants fell to the floor, he turned before his exposed and very happy one eyed trouser snake was exposed. “Oh my God!” She screamed.
“Sorry.” Snow said buttoning up her shirt.
“What the hell.” Emma said shielding her eyes.
“This was the first time we have been alone since the baby was born.” Snow was breathing heavy. Charming pulled up his fallen pants. “What did you find out?”
“Well,” Emma said uncomfortably, “Regina can run for Mayor, because she has never actually been elected.”
“We can’t count her out,” Charming replied. “There are still many from the enchanted forest who feel some loyalty toward her.”
“How many?”
“Not sure. But guys, despite her past as the Evil Queen she did run the city well, and the town has a surplus.”
“I can say the same for Sara Palin.” Snow chimed in.

Across town, camera in hand Aaron Wright made his way toward the wharf. He planned to take a few coastal pictures. As he passed the hardware store Regina stepped out from the alley to face him. She was redressed in a long skirt and new white blouse, a few buttons undone.
“Stranger that was quite some magic taking my shirt.”
“I told you I am not into magic. You vanished, not my fault, I hadn’t kept poking me, which is the reverse of you problem.”
“So magic does not affect you, how about this.” She swung hard and stuck him in the head with her purse. The contents exploding and spilling onto the sidewalk.
“Ouch!” He yelled; red mark on the side of his face. The two looked at each other. “Sorry you don’t like me; but I speak the truth, you have some problem lady?”
“You are my problem.”
“I understand your frustration.” He said. She bent down to pick up the spilled purse contents. He joined her on the ground and began helping her. Reaching for several items, he began collecting the contents of her wallet, until he read the drivers license. “It must be difficult to meet someone who has no agenda, nor really cares….” Then he picked up her driver’s license, studied it and laughed. “Really? 105 pounds.”

Regina snapped the license from her hands and grabbed the other contents, quickly stuffing them back into her black Coach purse. The two met in close gaze as they were bent down picking up her scattered items. The stare grew more intense; they paused for a moment as Regina began inching her lips closer toward his. She could feel the warmth of his breath on her face. He could see deep into her eyes. Just as the two sets of lips were about to meet, Regina snapped out of her trance. She pulled her head back.
“Mind your business stranger.”
“I am very much trying to do, but this place seems to keep putting me back into your problems. Relax, will you.”
“Well.” Regina huffed, without getting up again disappeared into a cloud of purple smoke, not noticing the stranger’s hand on her long skirt, there by accident just keeping his balance as the two knelt before each other maintaining close eye contact, until she vanished. He was left with a long skirt under his hand and no occupant wearing it.
“I’m gonna get blamed for this too.”

More to Come,
Comments Welcome,
IO
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Indianoutlawesq For This Useful Post: