Thread: Busted by Evan
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 11:00 PM

Thanked 4,654 Times in 263 Posts
Default Part IV

Within five minutes of this I was again ready to cum. Not to mention the noon sun was starting to make beads of sweat run down my back. This wouldn't work as I needed to cum on her chest and neck to accomplish her request. Plus we still had to go back to work and me having to explain how I got so sweaty just having lunch was not something I thought I could pull off.

So I pulled out and asked Lynn to go around to the back of my Tahoe. At the back I opened the door and spread a blanket in the back for Lynn to lie down on. From afar this must have looked hilarious as my jeans were down around my ankles and my boner jabbing into the bumper every time I leaned forward to arrange the blanket.

In no time at all were back at it only this time we decided to sixty nine. This only lasted about a minute or two before I was ready to blast off. I knew I couldn’t last much longer and we were running out of lunch hour so I turned around and mounted Lynn in a missionary position. I kind of have this thing about watching my cock slide into a pussy so I kept my arms straight and watched as I thrust into Lynn's very wet and now very pinkish/red pussy. This sent me over the top. I almost kneed Lynn in the ribs trying to quickly straddle her stomach. Lynn raised her head up and opened her mouth as I quickly stroked my cock right above her large boobs. Within ten to fifteen stroke and a few flicks of her tongue I blasted off. At first I was concerned that I had gotten some cum in her hair which would not only smell but be hard to explain at work (What about Mary).
When I came out of my euphoria induced haze I saw that I had hit her chin, neck and right breast.

I put my hands on each side of Lynn to support myself. Lynn looked up at me and grinned as she reached for my cock and milked it some more. This sent spasms throughout my body as it was super sensitive. I was jerking around like a chicken with its head cut off while Lynn took her finger and collected the last drop of cum still on the head of my cock with her finger. She then brought it to her lips and licked it off. She was bad with a capital "B".
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ev1l0ne For This Useful Post: