View Single Post
Old 03-31-2018, 07:11 PM

Thanked 1,695 Times in 197 Posts
Default #14 - Honeymoon in Aruba

About: Emma 24 years old, from Biloxi, Mississippi. She just got married to Chuck.

Chuck and I got married in Biloxi on Saturday in a beautiful Southern wedding and are now on our honeymoon in Aruba. It’s been a relaxing honeymoon and we’ve been spending a lot of time at the beach. Yesterday while we were hanging out at the beach we were approached by a local woman from Aruba who asked if we’d like a couple’s massage. At first we said no, but she was very persistent in a friendly way. Her name was Amal and we talked for a while and got to know a little about her. She was so nice that we agreed to follow her for massages.

Amal has a booth on the beach where she gives massages and she took us to it. The booth is a wooden structure with curtains for privacy, but as it was windy the curtains didn’t provide much privacy. As we walked over, we could see the massage tables each time the wind blew.

When we entered the booth, we were introduced to George, a man in his 50s who we found out was Amal’s husband. George told us he was originally from Nigeria but moved to Aruba after meeting Amal. This was their family business and he is also a massage therapist. After a few minutes of small talk, it was time for the massage. Amal asked if we had a preference for which therapist we wanted for each of us. I know that Chuck doesn’t like massages from men, so I offered to take George and Chuck would get massaged by Amal.

Amal told us to strip everything off and cover ourselves with the sheets on the tables. I asked if we should strip completely, and Amal confirmed that she prefers we strip down completely to give the most relaxing massage. She said it’s not a big deal as all their clients do it.

George and Amal left the booth and we got undressed and covered ourselves with the sheets. Although this may normally have been a nervous situation with getting undressed and massaged in a booth on a crowded beach with only sheets to provide privacy, we were relaxed because of the drinks we consumed beforehand, the calming wind and the friendliness of Amal.

After we were under the sheets, George and Amal came back in the booth to begin the massage. It started with us lying on our stomachs. George moved the sheet off my back and gave me a deep back massage. When he was done with my back he massaged my feet and then moved the sheet to uncover my lower legs and massaged them.

When it came time to massage my upper thighs he surprised me by picking up the sheet and placing it on my back, completely exposing my legs and butt. I told myself it’s only a butt, no big deal and tried to relax. George’s upper leg massage then moved to a butt massage, but he was careful to only massage my outer butt and didn’t get close to anything “personal.” I was a little worried as he kneaded my butt about the view he may have gotten as my cheeks moved, but tried to relax and not clench up.

While my back end was getting massaged and totally exposed I heard someone enter the booth and heard a man’s voice talking to George and Amal. They told me not to worry, it was only their son who is also a massage therapist who works with them. They said they wanted to introduce us to him, so I turned my head around as best as I could to see their 20ish year old son standing near the foot of my massage table not far from my exposed ass. I told him it was nice to meet him and then put my head back down in embarrassment. I’m not sure if I was more embarrassed that he saw my bare ass, or that he saw his father massaging it. The son grabbed a set of keys that he came for and left the booth.

After the butt massage George covered me with the sheet and asked me to turn over. I managed to turn over while staying completely covered. This didn’t last long, as after a scalp and face massage he lowered the top half of the sheet to expose my breasts and stomach. Once again, I had to remind myself to relax as this is probably normal here. Every now and then I felt a breeze and felt the sun hit me, which meant the sheets moved and exposed me to anyone walking by. George gave me an inner and outer breast massage, which means he basically means he massaged everything but my nipples, and then massaged my stomach.

When he was done he covered up my top half and began working on my legs. As he worked his way up my front thighs the sheet kept moving higher. I could tell the sheet was barely covering my crotch and then while he was massaging my hip I felt the sheet move up to my stomach, exposing my lady parts to him. He just kept massaging me and didn’t seem concerned. Before the wedding I got a Brazilian, so at least I was tidy. I thought Chuck would be the only one to appreciate it, but it ended up being a two for one.

At this point he’s seen all of me and can’t unsee it, so I figured I might as well try to relax. He stayed professional and didn’t touch me inappropriately, although at one-point Amal started talking to him. I could tell he looked away from me to look at her as he talked, as he tried to continue massaging me. As he was looking away he moved his hand back on me to continue the massage and accidentally put it on my vagina. I could tell he was surprised as he realized where his hand was within a couple seconds and quickly moved it away.

When the massage was over George and Amal left the room and Chuck and I got dressed. When we were done we left the booth and thanked our therapists for a wonderful massage and then went to the hotel to take a nap. All things considered, a very relaxing day despite the unexpected public nudity.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to island101 For This Useful Post: