Thread: [Fictional Stories - ENF] Material Perversions
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2018, 02:39 PM

Default Final Parts

V

http://images6.fanpop.com/image/phot...18-160-285.gif

Hoping to just get home, on her way she heard a cry for help. Back in a dark alley a group of thugs were holding guns to a young woman. He was demanding her purse in this mugging. She was scared, crying a bit as they had obviously man handled her into the alley. Her clothes disheveled, she was not sure what would happen.
"Whoosh!"
Super Girl landed and walked toward the assailants.
"Gentlemen, is that any way to treat a lady." The hero quipped.

As all three gentlemen stood, as if frozen in place, Super Girl walked up to each and took their guns out of their hands; threw a few well placed punches. They continued to look transfixed upon her while laying on the ground. The victim was led out of the alley into a well let area of the main street.
"You are going to be ok now." Super Girl said.
"Thanks." She looked the new costume up and down. "You look a little cold in that outfit."
"Oh I am fine." Super Girl returned only to see the young woman point to her chest. Super Girl was indeed cold. She covered her pointers and flew away.

On the way back home she was forced to stop half a dozen more times. The most regrettable was when she had to bend over to pick up a car that had landed on a mans leg while he was changing a tire. Onlookers openly gasped as she should have bent at the knees, not the waist. In another incident she pulled a cat out of a tree, only to have its claw pull up on her top, nearly revealing her left breast. Finally returning home she felt about burning the outfit and giving up crime fighting.

The next day at work, Cat Grant assembled her team in her office. Behind here was a dozen television screens all displaying various pictures of Super Girl in her new attire. Kara was melted into the back ground, hiding behind staff members.
"Team, what is happening." Ms. Grant clicked a remote, a video of the scantily clad Superhero flying across the sky. "Why has she decided to dress like a Victoria Secret model, that may work for pop stars but this is Super Girl. Not sure this is even something to wear to the beach."
"Maybe its temporary?" Jimmy Olson piped up.
"Yea, could be a dare?" Wynn chimed in unconvincingly.
"Look, I branded her, my media empire created her. At the very least she should consult me before doing something so drastic."
"Its not really that bad." Another staffer said.
"Really?" Ms. Grant clicked another remote and another video started.

"What was Super Girl thinking? No matter what, we like it, a lot." The deep voiced male scoring over the video of Super Girl bending over to pick up a car, someone has captured on video phone. "Its a bird, no its a camel, camel tow girl. That's what we should call her, camel tow girl, able to leap men's..." The video was stopped.

"Who cares what the tabloid shock media thinks anyway?" Jimmy stated.
"Who cares, I created Tom Leaf, he does work for us, and he has a bigger audience than our evening news cast." Ms. Grant complained. Kara bushed as the video had been frozen on a zoom in of her rear showing quite the camel toe. "Get me the story. Its bad enough we have some metal suited creep stripping people during bank robberies, now we have Super Girl dressing as a go-go dancer."

As the staff filed out, jokes began to fly. Typical male locker room humor, and most of the nasty comments coming from the ladies, calling her a hussy, a tease and one female editor referring to Super Girl as Super Hooker. Kara got mad, she stopped, and stormed back into Cat Grants office.
"Ms. Grant!" She said in a raised tone, Cat Grant barely gave the tone a notice.
"Kara, what has your panties in a bunch this time?"
"Ms. Grant, I suggest you and the likes of Tom Leaf are wrong here." Kara checked her tone.
"Really, what makes you think I am ever wrong?"
"We teach ladies to empower themselves, we are mocking Super Girl and all the other women out there who choose to dress differently. Just because she chooses to wear a more revealing outfit than society dictates she should become the butt of jokes. Women should feel free to wear whatever they want without fear of retribution. No one mocks Super Man for his skin tight suit. How about Aquaman and his desire to not wear a shirt all the time. Don't get me started on all the sidekicks Batman has had. Aren't we guilty of sl*t shaming here?"
"Why Kara, you actually make sense here," Ms. Grant took a breath and held her composure. "Tell Jimmy to arrange a meeting with me and Super Girl, I want her side of the story.

Exiting the office, Kara caught Jimmy and Wynn talking.
"Ms. Grant wants you to arrange a meeting with Super girl." She said looking at Jimmy Olson.
"Do you think that wise?" He replied. "By the way, what is up with that new outfit?"
"That was me," Wynn chimed up. "It was one of the first concept suits we tried. I am working on a new one but the ballistic material is hard to get, its on order."
"Only good thing is it hides better under my clothes." Kara stated under her breath.
"Look I have a human interest story to follow up on first, then perhaps we can arrange a meeting with Ms. Grant and me and Super Girl." Jimmy winked knowing Kara would be more comfortable with some support.
"Mind if I tag along?" Kara asked. "I could use a distraction and a normal human interest story might just do the trick."
"Ah, not, well." Jimmy stuttered, only to have Wynn nudge him in the shoulder. "Very well."

One hour later Kara regretted her instance to join. The two stood outside the "Kitty Kat Lounge."
"What is this?" She complained.
"Its a human interest story. You know this is the oldest exotic dance club in National City. The great grand daughter of the founder still runs the place. It has just been declared a city landmark."
"Really, a strip club. This is so demeaning."

Upon entering, Jimmy tried to hide his enjoyment as Kara kept her eyes on the floor. On the stage was a completely naked woman with some very large, very enhanced breast bouncing, yes bouncing around. Kara was taken aback as Jimmy Olson, photojournalist for Catco World Wide Media hugged a very scantily clad woman in her 20's.
"Kara, this is Champagne, great granddaughter of Kitty Dove, founder of this fine establishment."
"Ah, pleased to meet you." Kara was not in her comfort zone.
"Always good to meet a friend of the great James Olson." Champagne said in a deep southern accent.
"Mind if I get a few atmosphere shots." Jimmy asked.
"Of course darling." The owner replied. As Jimmy headed off in photographer mode, Kara was led to a back table. Champagne looked her up and down, "so how do you know James?"
"We work together, does he come here often?" Kara inquired.
"From time to time. He likes to talk," she looked at Kara who had eyes displaying hundreds of questions. "You think all we do is take off our clothes?"
"Well, don't you find this a bit demeaning?"
"Sweetie, men give us money, we take the money and they get to see us naked as God intended."
"As God intended?" Kara's eyes went back to the E sized breasts jiggling just inches from a patrons face.
"Honey, its just a job. And if you do it right, its a fun job." Champagne laughed.
"I could never, its just so, you know."
"It takes a certain person, and while I must say you have quite a tight little body, it takes more than just that. See when we are on stage we control everything. Even those guys pretending not to look are looking. The right move, the right strut can make the most hardened, even the most religious man, and yes sometimes women give up their hard earned cash."
"James visits here often?"
"Not really, mostly when entertaining clients. We go to the same church." She replied to Kara's shocked look. "I will say he came in a few times with a very distinguished woman, she was quite a tipper."
"Ms. Grant?" Kara let that slip.
"We don't kiss and tell, but she does like the VIP room."

After leaving, Kara gained a new understanding og her boss. Perhaps appreciation is not the right word. She always felt strippers were doing more than just undressing for bills. She was wrong, at least partly wrong.

"James, arrange a meeting, tell Ms. Grant that Super Girl will see her tomorrow in the usual place."
"Where is the usual place?"
"She knows, and you don't need to come along."

VI

Streaking across the sky, Super Girl in her very small uniform with recently added short cape drew more than a few looks from the crowd below. Arriving at the site of her and Ms. Grants first meeting; a cliff overlooking National City.
"Ms. Grant, you wanted to see me."
"Well, well, well. Super Girl. That is quite an interesting choice of attire."
"You have a problem with woman choosing their own clothes."
"Why the change?"
"What, do you wear the same outfit every day."
"Honey, I never wear the same outfit twice." Ms. Grant replied smugly.
"Ms. Grant, can I ask a favor?" Super Girl swallowed, "any way you can ask your shock jock, Tom Leaf tone down the comments."
"What and risk creating another Live Wire incident. Besides, you are a big girl now."
"I would have thought you, above all people, would not condone sl*t shaming."
"Funny, I had the same conversation with my assistant. Still, what is up with the tiny outfit."
"Change is good but if it helps, think of this only as temporary."
"I don't suppose we could get you to do a few poses for the front page of the Tribune."

Super Girl flew away.

Back at the DEO headquarters, Super Girl flew in, landing beside her sister Alex.
"Do we have anymore on the metallic pervert." She asked.
"Well, I visited the scene of the second robbery and checked the footage from the security; shame how we don't have the footage from the first robbery to go on."
"Yes, um, shame." Super Girl bit her lip.
"Everything seemed normal, except for this little anomaly. Look when I zoom into the side of the metal suit as the robbers headed toward the back exit."
"What is that?"
"Its a calendar, specifically a bank calendar magnet. You know the free give away."
"This means the suit is real metal, so?"
“Well unlike other metal suited villains, this suite is really metal. And if we use this little device,” Alex help up a small brick sized item with flashing lights and an LED screen, “we can turn any large metal object into a powerful electro magnet.”
“I get it, place it on a dumpster and can capture while avoiding the touching problem.” Super Girl smirked. Each woman began looking away from each other performing an awkward pause. Alex then held up a second device.
“I have a better plan.”

Now all we need is for the bad guys to strike again. As Super Girl began to walk away, with many of the other DEO agents stealing a glimpse of her near perfect ass wiggling, Alex added, “I just hope the footage from this robbery doesn’t mysteriously disappear.”

Part VII

Alarm bells rang out at the Pony Express S&L National City branch rang out. Like in all the other cases, as the police arrived the front doors opened a dozen naked people began running toward law enforcement. Behind the building the doors flew open, as each dark hooded robber exited out the elevated stairway to the alley, they were instantly whisked away to the top of a nearby building with no means of exit. When the Metal villain exited, making a pronounced metal on metal sound as their boots stepped onto the metal stairs, there was pause as the henchmen were nowhere to be seen. Standing in the middle of the alley was Super Girl, in not so modest costume, sporting what is commonly known as headlights, from the cool breeze. She had her arms crossed in defiance.
“Its time for you to face justice.”
“Really,” an electronic voice replied.
“Give up and this will go much easier. Alex, now.”

Alex tossed one of the rectangular devices at the metal robbers feet. Instantly the metal stairs became magnetized, effectively locking two metal boots in place.
“What is the meaning of this?”
“Time for a little payback.” Alex said as she attached the other to a nearby dumpster. She turned the dial all the way up and suddenly anything metallic began flying across the alley, attaching itself firmly to the now very powerful electromagnetic dumpster. With the metal boots firmly affixed, the metal suit began to lean toward the dumpster.

Arms flew outward and two metal gloves flew passed Super Girl, making a clunk sound as they struck. Metal sleeves ripped free showing two bare arms. Then one by one, shin plates, metal belt, thigh plates clunked against the dumpster, each was proceeded by a ripping sound from the under cloth. Shoulder plates flew, as did now a large breast plate. Super Girl and Alex were shocked at the sight. Soon a crotch plate, butt plate and finally a metal mask completed the trip across the alley. Left standing with metal boots still firmly attached to the metal stairs was a completely naked women. The metal was connected to any material and took that along for a ride.
“Well, I believe the term is commando.” Super Girl quipped.

DD boobs, short black hair and a neatly trimmed bush greeted the eyes of two ladies as they looked upon their naked foe. Alex turned off the device and all the metal came crashing to the earth, making a very loud clanking noise. She picked up one of the gloves which was still blinking.
“Look Super Girl, this is a transmogrophier.”
“A what?”
“Its what she used to strip us.”

Trying hard, and mostly unsuccessfully to cover her nudity, the exposed villainess was approached by Super Girl.
“Who are you?”
“Just someone trying to make a name for herself.”
“Where did you get this?” Alex demanded.
“I will never tell.”
“Speaking of tell, I think its time for the show part of Show and Tell. The alley was now filling with armed police officers. Each amazed a the sight.
“Agent Danvers, FBI,” Alex flashed a gold badge, gold being non-magnetic to the entering police.
“Thanks Super Girl.” One of the police officers said as he handcuffed the naked woman. Alex turned off the first device and took possession of the transmogropher glove. Now beging led, deliberately to the front of the building, the naked handcuffed robber wore only two metal boots and a pair of handcuffs. She kept demanding something to cover her nudity, but based on her past history the cries fell on def ears. Flash bulbs and TV camera spot light recorded this moment for all of history.
“Wait!” Super Girl ran toward the handcuffed woman, she took her aside. “Where is my costume?”
“How should I know, I just tossed it aside, probably still in the alley.” Stunned Super Girl did not know what to say. The police put her naked body in the squad car and drove away.
“I looked, it wasn’t there.” Alex said to her sister. Super Girl now garnered the attention of the press who began asking about her outfit, and more than a few comments on the temperature. She flew away.

Later…

At Catco World Wide Media HQ, the front page of the Tribune featured a picture of the naked robber, with black bars over boobs and pussy, on a slit shot of Super Girl in her nearly nothing super suit. Kara tried to remain small.
“Wynn, please tell me you have the new material.” She didn’t some much ask as demanded.
“Sorry, it will be another week.”

Kara sat behind her desk steaming, the thought of flying around with either wedgies or camel toe unnerved her. Perhaps now would be a good time for Super Girl to take a vacation. The main elevator dinged, and much like before the entire room paused as a familiar well dressed young man exited carrying a box. He smiled, acknowledging everyone looking in his direction, even appearing to wink at a few of the ladies.

He stopped in front of Kara’s desk. She looked up, not smiling as she was in her own little world. She looked at Ian.
“Just go in.” Kara motioned for him to enter Ms. Grant’s office.
“I am not here for her, this is for you.” Kara smiled a bit as she took the box, a present is never unwelcome from a suitor. As she started to open it he put his hand on top. “May I suggest you do this in private.” He walked back toward the elevator, she looked perplexed.

Kara turned behind her desk and lifted the lid, inside was the Super Suit she had lost, and a single red rose. Quickly shoving the box under her desk, she ran to stop him. Pulling him by the arm, moving away from everyone else, she confronted him.
“What, who..” She took a breath and simply said, “thank you.”
“Your welcome, shame I am leaving today, maybe next time I come to town.”
“Maybe.” She answered. He entered the elevator. “You do take this delivery boy job seriously.”
“Oh, I am not a delivery boy, I am a recruiter” The elevator doors closed.

There is a Epilogue - "What happened to the tiny outfit?"

http://disc.yourwebapps.com/Indices/58894.html

Comments Welcome,
IO
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Indianoutlawesq For This Useful Post: