Thread: Enf Fantasies
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2018, 05:08 PM

Default Special circumstances

For ENF fantasy, I really like a protagonist who is right at the innocent/conservative/demure/repressed end of the spectrum. She has strong moral principles and stands up for them, but that’s also her Achilles heel, e.g. because she doesn’t like to let people down or go back on her word.

Through some unusual combination of circumstances, she ends up doing something that is way out of character, involving nudity or a sex act. Here are a few possibilities I’ve thought of:

- A play. She would never apply for a role with nudity, but might agree to be nominal second understudy for such a role. Low-risk – until the cast is decimated by flu, and just on the night her family/friends are coming to watch!

- Tribal nudity, or the broader category of showing respect for a cultural tradition.

- Dares and forfeits that are escalated very carefully are possible, especially if she’s swept along with a group of friends.

- A “Things to do before…” list that is mostly serious and sensible, but has one risqué item on it, and she doesn’t feel right until she’s completed the set.

- She gets in trouble for shaming a friend over something, and is told not to knock it until she’s tried it.

Whatever it is causes her a lot of embarrassment and anxiety, but she's able to re-frame it in a positive way. Afterwards, she isn’t hugely changed – and that’s the point. She realises she’s still the same sweet, upright person, even though this thing happened, like a roomful of people saw her naked or she gave a casual blowjob.

Anyway, that’s just my preference, though I’d be grateful for any more ideas in that vein!
The Following User Says Thank You to Lucianado For This Useful Post: