Thread: [Fictional Stories - ENF] Vacation with little luggage...
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2017, 02:54 AM

Default Part 13:

Part 13:

Eve:
"Do you really believe that?"

I:
"Could you please take off your T-shirt?"

She looked at me shyly and uncertainly pulled her t-shirt over her head. Then she covered her breasts with her hands as if she were naked. But she still had her old-fashioned swimsuit on. I looked at her and just nodded my head. Slowly she put her hands down.

Her face was still bright red. I noticed how this whole situation aroused me. I hoped that I would not get a stiff penis. Now I looked in detail at her breast. I thought, I really did not lie. Her breasts seem really pretty. Big and solid. I wished to see the tits without her swimsuit.

I:
"As I see you have beautiful breasts. It's a pity you hide them like that. Would you please show me your breasts without your swimsuit?"

She looked at me in horror.

Eve:
"Are you serious?"

I:
"After all, I also allowed you to have a good look at my penis. That would only be fair if I could see something of you."

She thought for a moment.

Eve:
"I do not know. You were already naked. I had to see you naked. I had no choice. Whether I like it or not. I must confess that I admire your lack of shame. I would like to, but ..."

I:
"Ok, it would have been great. No one else is here except us."

Unexpectedly, eve pulls down the top of her bathing suit.

Only for a second I could see her naked breast. Eve quickly pulled her bathing suit back up. She quickly took off her pants and ran into the sea. Once in the sea she swam fast and did not look back. I thought, did that really happen? She really showed me her breasts. I did not think that would work. And her breasts were really great. Her nipples were not too big and not too small. Wow!

Suddenly I realized that my penis had been erected. How long has that been? Did she see that? I quickly got dressed. My penis just did not want to fit in my pants. I was really horny.

I looked out to the sea. Eve was still swimming straight ahead.

I went back to the village. In the supermarket I bought fresh croissants and fruits. Then I went back to our apartment. I slowly opened the door. I did not want to wake andrea. And in fact she was still asleep. The blanket was only half on her body. Her chest was covered, but her pussy was free. My penis was already erected again. What a day! And it's not even midday.

A short time later, andrea woke up slowly. She spotted me with the shopping bags in my hands.

Andrea was still half asleep and said:
"Good morning, sweetheart. Have you been shopping yet?"

I:
"I wish you a good morning, too. I have fresh croissants and fruit with me."

Then she saw my hot look on her pussy and my bulging pants.

Andrea smiled at me and asked:
"Would you like to come to bed again?"

Without saying anything, I put the bags aside, undressed and lay down in bed with my pretty wife. Andrea immediately took my penis in her two hands and took it in her mouth. Then we had stunning sexual intercourse. What a day? What a day?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fred Wasserstein For This Useful Post: