Thread: [Fictional Stories - ENF] Material Perversions
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 10:14 PM

Wink Next Additions

Part II
The next day, inside the main office so Catco World Wide media, photojournalist Jimmy Olson and company tech wiz Me. Wynn ogled a computer monitor.
"Who knew under all that tactical gear was all that." Jimmy said with smile.
"Go figure, and really what a figure." On screen was a full body shot of Alex Danvers exiting the bank in all her naked glory. Her adopted sister, Kara, aka Super Girl in disguise, entered the offices, rounding a corner as the two drooled over the picture.
"Wynn!" She called out. "Please tell me you managed to get all the footage of the bank robbery."
"Yes, yes I did." He looked at Jimmy, pressing a key on his keyboard turning his screen into a spread sheet. "I downloaded all the footage from the police dash cameras, the bank security feed and two iphone cloud uploads.”
“And did you do what I asked?”
“Yes, all the footage has mysteriously been deleted from the police, bank and cloud. Your sister’s image is safe and will not appear on any internet site.” He held his breath hoping she didn’t suggest he remove his copies.
“Thank you very much.
“Doesn’t keeping the footage from the police hinder the investigation?” Jimmy asked.
“Keeping nude pictures of my sister off the web is more important.” Kara snapped back.

Walking over to her desk in her short skirt and Wal-Mart blouse she could hear her boss Cat Grant, CEO of Catco Worldwide Media, humming through the open glass door to her office. She sat at her desk and began sorting various memos and documents. The main elevator let out a loud ding and everyone in the office seemed to look up as a young gentleman dressed smartly in black step off carrying a large envelope. He approached Kara’s desk.
“Excuse me, I have a delivery for Ms. Grant.” Kara looked up to see the dark haired, twenty something male with green eyes.
“How did you, um, I am sorry, Ms. Grant does not take mail directly. You should have been told to leave it downstairs. How did you get up here?”
“I can be very persuasive.” He smiled a bit. “So I can just go in.” Kara jumped up and ran around her desk blocking his path to the open door to Cat’s office.
“Ms. Grant doesn’t like to take mail directly. You can give it to me.”
“I am so sorry, but this is for her only, and well neither rain nor snow etc.” As he tried to step around her Kara continued to move to block him.
“Please, no. Do I have to call security?” She pointed away.

Ms. Grant now stopped her internal musical interlude and called out to the door.
“Kara, is there some problem?”
“No problem, Ms. Grant, nothing I cant handle.” Kara returned.
“Ms. Grant, I have a letter for you.” The man said. Ms. Grant approached the door.
“Sir, as I am sure you have no doubt been told, I do not take correspondence directly.” She said in a dismissive tone, then eyeballing the man up and down. “No matter how handsome the delivery boy is.”
“It is from the League.” He stated firmly.
“The league? The League of Women Voters, the National Basketball League, if the latter please tell Lebron I am still not interested and the restraining order is still in place.” Cat Grant turned to walk away with Kara still standing between them.
“No, ma’am, its from ‘The League’.” He pronounced the last two words with more definitiveness.
“You mean ‘The League?” He nodded in agreement. Cat Grant’s face dawned a slight smirk then she motioned Kara to move and led him into the office. The door closed behind the two. Kara stood dumbfounded as Jimmy and Wynn approached her looked through the glass walled office at the two inside.
“What was that all about?” Jimmy asked.
“Something about a league?” Kara said.
“Can you hear what they are saying?” Wynn asked Kara, aka Super Girl.

After a few moments Kara had a dumbfounded look on her face. She even stepped closer toward the closed office doors.
"It doesn't make sense." She said as her two office mates looked to her for more information. "I can hear Ms. Grant but not him?" She shook her head but it did not change the information.
"What?" Wynn asked.
"Ms. Grant is clearly agreeing with whatever is in the letter and I can see his lips moving but I cannot hear him."

About five minutes passed and Ms. Grant and the stranger shook hands, he exited her office, the office team scrambling to look busy as he exited. He walked up to Kara.
"Pardon me, I believe I owe you an apology. I was very rude to you before and I do know you have a job to do."
"You take delivery boy seriously." Wynn said under his breath.
"It seemed to work out." Kara returned.
"Let me make it up to you I am going to be in town for a couple of days, let me buy you dinner tonight." He didn't really ask.
"Sorry, but no, I have plans." She was lying and he knew it.
"Very well, maybe some other time." He headed toward the elevator.

Kara was pounced upon by her two office mates.
"Maybe you should; find out what this league is." Jimmy said.
"For all we know it is a bowling league Ms. Grant has joined."
"I doubt it. The reporter in me tells me there is more to this." Jimmy commented. Kara took a deep breath and ran toward the elevator, caught Ian before the elevator door closed. They spoke for a few moments, Wynn and Jimmy wishing they had super hearing. She returned.
"We are meeting tonight at Chester's for dinner."

Part III

As the day was coming to a close, Ms. Grant having left early, as she often did, the office was winding down.
"What time is the big date?" Wynn asked as he was still a bit jealous as he had asked Kara out dozens of times only to be rejected, he was in the friend zone.
"We are meeting at 7." Nearly all of the monitors playing various news feeds lit up. Everyone's attention was now drawn toward them.
"Breaking news, National City Savings and Loan is being robbed. Police are reporting several hostages were taken just as before the bank was about to close.
"On it." Kara said as she ran to a private balcony. Her blouse buttons flew as the familiar "S" on her costume came into view. Seconds later Super Girl was flying across the city, her red cape and skirt fluttering in the wind. From above she could see several police cars positioned in front of the bank. Exactly as before, the doors opened and over a dozen people ran from the bank, mostly all naked, several in various forms of underwear. She caught herself looking a bit longer at a few of the younger men, all of which were totally naked. One woman, despite still wearing a bra, had her large breasts bounce free. Super Girl could not help but notice some of the men were sporting erections. There was one middle aged gentleman running in small bikini briefs and suspenders on his dark socks. Not being fooled, Super Girl flew toward the back of the bank and landed in the alley. As she did the back door opened and three masked robbers exited followed by one fully metal clad one.
"Metal Man! Give up." She said with a stern voice.
"Really, Super Girl." The mechanical voice returned. "Go I got this." The three non metallic bad guy ran down the alley.

Metal and Super faced off toward each other.
"There is no where to go." Super Girl puffed her chest.
"I was thinking the same thing. Right or left?"
"Excuse me?" Just as Super Girl answered the villain lunged forward. Super Girl easily used here speed to dodge the hand headed toward her shoulder. She then used her super strength to push the metal suited foe down. Fate came to fruition as she stood over her foe about to give a witty retort.
"You know I don't need the shoulder." With that the metal villain touched Super Girls leg, she reacted by jumping to the side only to be swiped right. The Super Girl costume hung in mid air for a brief moment. For a brief moment Super Girl stood before the criminal, wearing only her boots and a tiny thong.
"I never figured you for a thong girl." The metallic voice said.

Crossing her arms over her naked breasts, the nearly naked Super Girl flew away in a streak. With her heart beating very fast she hoped no one else was able to see her this way.

With a loud "whoosh" Super Girl flew into the window of her loft apartment and took a deep breath. She stood for a moment hoping no one saw her nudity flying across the sky. Looking over she now spotted Jimmy Olson, Wynn and her sister Alex standing there with their jaws open. Alex quickly, nearly as fast as Super Girl, put her hands over the eyes of the two gentlemen. Super Girl yelped and attempted to cover her nudity. It was too late, now the sight was burned into everyone's brain. Utilizing her super speed she put on some clothes in a flash.

Still uncomfortable, the now dressed in civilian clothes, Kara confronted her guests.
"What are you three doing here?" She asked felling still exposed.
"We asked Alex here to help us with this League thing." Jimmy said, all the while looking at his shoes.
"They told me about your date and I think any excuse to get you to go out is a good one." Alex said. "When was the last time you went on one anyway?"
"You know." Kara said. "I don't think I am in the mood now anyway."

Kara related the tale about her encounter with the bank robbers.
"Do you think the two are related, maybe the guy in the office is the leader of this gang?"
"I checked the database at the DEO and there is nothing about a league. However, I don't think they are related, Cat Grant would never associate with such an obvious sexist."

As seven PM approached Kara was convinced to go out and at the very least fake some sort of social life. Being Super Girl for a year now has put a damper on her free time.
"Very well, Wynn I need a back up costume." Kara knew since Wynn helped her create her first suit, he would be able to get her another one. As she left with Alex, Jimmy and Wynn both just looked at each other. The door closed behind the two ladies and the two men just fist bumped. They are guys after all.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Indianoutlawesq For This Useful Post: