View Single Post
Old 03-18-2014, 02:49 PM

Thanked 1,438 Times in 41 Posts

Not really "cum where you're not supposed to", but similar...

My wife and I met in high school. When we first started going out (I was 17 and she was 18) we used to get home to my house as quickly as we could after school for some quick playtime, before my mum came home from picking up my brothers from school (the benefits of having a girlfriend with her drivers license).

Anyway one afternoon we got home and got down to business. We were on the floor in the lounge, I was on my back and my then girlfriend was topless and sucking my cock. She had been at it for a while and I was close to cumming. At this stage of our relationship she hadn't progressed to swallowing, so normally it just finished with a handjob, which she had just started doing when...
Suddenly we hear my mums car pull in the drive (she had taken her quiet Honda Prelude instead of our noisy 4WD), and everything happens at once...

The instant I hear the car pull up I panic, and cum all over my girlfriends hands. She squeaks, and leaps up to find her bra which is on the floor a couple of meters away. I get up and find her top for her. She throws her bra behind the couch next to the wall (I retrieved it later that evening with no one the wiser), and pulls her school polo top on while trying not to get cum on it, which was still all over her right hand.

The door opens as my mum and brothers start to come inside. My girlfriend, realising that she is never going to get to the kitchen now to get tissues in time, looks at me and says "Lucky I like you" and licks my cum off her hand while I just stand there and try to look like we hadn't nearly been busted as my family walks in. She sat down on the couch with her back to my mum and brothers to get more time to finish it all. Then she gets up and says hi to everyone as if nothing had happened.
The Following 63 Users Say Thank You to dg1977 For This Useful Post: