View Single Post
Old 06-26-2017, 09:12 PM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmrsfun55 View Post
Last night while we were fucking my wife asked me if I ever had a girl who kept resisting and finally just let me put the head in but wouldn't let me fuck her? ...lol
all comments welcomed and appreciated
Ha, this was my wife (then girlfriend) and I. When we started dating in college she was still a virgin. After dating for months and months we had done just about everything except actually fuck. We had got to the point where we were both naked in bed and she would let me slide my cock between her pussy lips. It felt great but of course I always wanted more. She was getting closer to wanting more too. So one night I asked if I could just slip the head in when I knew she was as horny as I was. She of course said yes if I promised just the head. I promised and slipped in. I don't remember her exact words but it was basically fuck that feels good. A little too good apparently because she soon asked me to take it out because she wasn't quite ready to go all the way and felt her resolve weakening.

There were a few more weeks of just "just the head" leading up to the night she finally gave up her virginity. I was moving just the head in and out when she moved her hips up to meet my downward motion. No words were spoken, we just continued to meet each others thrusts until I was fully inside her. She did have me stop for a few moments just because she wanted to feel me inside her. To this day she still likes me to tease her with just the head.
The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to whatnow3 For This Useful Post: