View Single Post
Old 03-21-2017, 06:50 PM

Thanked 10,809 Times in 2,206 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sika View Post
That's exactly my ex-girlfriend! She made it very clear that her ass was exit only. But then one night after a shower I was fingering her, and she was dripping wet with her own juices. So I slowly started moving my finger against her butthole and eventually eased it in. No objections. Only moaning. In the end I had two fingers all the way in her ass and she had a massive orgasm, and even uttred something like "well, that was new". Afterwards she snapped right back to "no anal for me" mode, and even gave me a long talk about how she thinks it is not a thing to do, even though "all boys want to do it". But she let me repeat the same procedure again, jus as long as I didn't ask for it. It was like if it was not mentioned, it did not happen.

It's a long story, but fucked her in the ass eventually.
Well you did better then I as I never fucked her in the ass but damn does she come hard on the occasions I play with it as she's cumming. And at some point always mentions how she's exit only which just cracks me up because it's pretty clear she likes a finger in there at times.
Please tell us about the rest.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post: