View Single Post
Old 07-20-2009, 11:57 PM

Thanked 5,373 Times in 136 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fubar0313 View Post
I enjoyed your pictures and I have been attending NAP of and on for the past 10 years ... in fact I am just now taking a break from editing through my pictures from yesterday

My wife and I have always had a great time there and one of the main reasons is seeing the diverse kinds of people that do show up ... there is something for every kind of taste

Keep up the good work ... I look forward to seeing the rest of your posts

I am posting a few from the amateur wet T contest ...

Hey, what a coincidence! My story continues...

Just as I'm starting to think about moving on from the contestant's deck, I see a big crowd gathering behind me across the road. I wander over thataway and see a sign posted "Amateur wet t-shirt contest, 3:00" So I join the crowd and head into a smaller, more shaded stage area. There's seating for a couple hundred here, and I take a spot in the second row, a little bit to the left of the judge's seats.

About a dozen girls are immediately ready to go, and about another dozen trickle in from the crowd. The seats are annoyingly hard solid wood benches (my ass is still sore today... guess I've been living too soft). The MC is annoyingly loud and obnoxious, but he effectively convinces several hesitant girls to join the contest.

It takes a long time before the contest is ready to begin. My bad back is starting to ache a little bit. I pass the time taking pictures of girls.

The first couple of shots are of a very non-amateur seeming chick, but she still looks good.

Of interest in photo #5 is the woman standing up at the top row in back, wearing the purple shirt and white skirt. The MC got the crowd to demand she enter the contest, and started cheering her on. She turned to her guy and started talking. The MC asked him if it was ok. The guy turned very red and shook his head. The crowd cheered her on some more, then started to lose interest and looked elsewhere. A few minutes later, she walked down and entered.

The chick in #7 may not be so pretty, but she has enough raw attitude for any five other girls. She's loud, shameless, and hilarious.

The last few shots... wow. Fellow OCC pervs, let me tell you, I just about love this girl. You see, one of my longtime fetishes is public nudity. I know there are a lot of us here who can join me in that. Slightly less common, though, is my love for images of bottomless women. When they're wearing a shirt, but are completely bare below the waist... yeah. That does it for me, ya know? And here this girl walks onto the stage, bottomless in public! It's like she dressed specifically for me! I took a lot of pictures of her.
Attached Thumbnails
DSCN1364.JPG   DSCN1365.JPG  

DSCN1366.JPG   DSCN1367.JPG  

DSCN1368.JPG   DSCN1369.JPG  

DSCN1370.JPG   DSCN1373.JPG  

DSCN1374.JPG   DSCN1375.JPG  

The Following 52 Users Say Thank You to buster_hymen For This Useful Post: