View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 05:17 PM

Thanked 1,545 Times in 149 Posts

Years ago, I posted on Usenet, (A.B.P.Candid.Beach) A story about an ex-GF and me jumping waves in the ocean when I lived in Virginia. The girl was built really nice down below but had a small upper half. She rarely could find swim suits that fit, if the top fit her small breasts and chest, the bottoms were too small. The bottoms fit the top was too big...

Anyway on this day her top was to lose and every wave that hit us moved the panels sideways, one under her arm, the other one between her breasts. The first time it happened she didn't notice, even with me staring at her. I said something like "Oh I like that look..." Smiling and continuing to look. She semi screamed turned red and fixed her top. Each wave knocked the top sideways, she smiled and and would fix it.

The whole point of the post was looking for pictures of that happening. Bottoms, tops, even one piece suits pictures were found. A lot of pictures taken back in the 70's-80's seemed to be the rage. The low hip style of those decades almost screamed to the waves to "remove the bottoms". Also pictures of girls walking around, the heavy fabric still full of water and sagging. Nipples, hair, and crack showing...

That was at least 4 "computers ago", so this thread brought back a ton of memories for me. Wish I had those old pics to share with you all. Might have to dig through my current collection see if have any.

Thanks for the memories Guys!!
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to RamsDixon For This Useful Post: