Thread: Movie & TV EUFs
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2018, 10:42 PM

Default Found it

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolongongo View Post
Similar story to the last, it was a deleted video but this time I have less of a physical trace. I used to have a screenshot with a portion of the title, "Olympics enf", but that may've been on a different computer and I'll check later (the other one in mind has charging issues).

What I can described was that it was "olympics themed" where a somewhat muscular blonde pole vaulter was about to start but stopped when the audience started to react to her sudden nakedness on the track. She covers herself then it transitions to a POV from the front stands seeing a fair bit of her behind (this was what the screenshot was of). She then wakes up on a plane holding her uniform. This ad BTW wasn't in english so I don't remember what the ad was for or the company, but I think that it was an olympics sponsor but I don't know the exact country (I guessed based off the actress somewhere in europe).

I tried looking up resemblances among pole vaulters who had been associated with an ad, but no luck. I'll see if can recover the screenshot
Found the files after a thorough search on my old computer.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf olympics enf .pdf (643.3 KB, 411 views)
File Type: pdf olympic enf 2.pdf (623.7 KB, 239 views)
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to bolongongo For This Useful Post: