View Single Post
Old 07-12-2018, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrac55 View Post
Personally, I think that we are seeing the calm before the storm. Look at how common it is for regular girls to wear thong bikinis to the beach and to post pictures of the same to social media. Even high school girls think nothing of showing their butts in public. At some point (i'd bet within 5 years), Instagram and Facebook will relax the rules on breasts. At that point, there will be a lot more public and social nudity and it will become so common that it won't be looked down on (thongs aren't looked down on), and many girls with great bodies will proudly bare as much as the social media platform allows.

I'd bet that by 2025, toplessness will overtake the beaches and social media - events featuring nudity may grow or may fade out, hard to say - but in any case, the incidence of regular people showing more skin is increasing daily and will continue to increase as the younger generations continue to ignore and/or rebel against previous socially acceptable standards about display of their bodies.

Fun times ahead I believe
Unfortunately, I think you are completely wrong.
Prudery is on the rise everywhere.
It gets more and more accepted to demand that females have to stay "modest", nearly everytime a video with nudity appears on youtube, there is hate and sl*t-shaming in the comments.
In addition, youtube is more strict in their nude philosophy now, so more videos are taken down.
There were less naked females in the roskilde shower than in previous years (i think there wasn't a full nude one at all)
Nearly all the big UK music festivals banned boobs off their screens by now.
There is less nudity on beaches than before and nudity is allowed on less beaches.
Last year there was an report about the famous English Garden in Munich which stated that all the nudes have disappeared.
And so on and on.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tklein For This Useful Post: