Thread: [Fictional Stories - ENF] Vacation with little luggage...
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2018, 04:12 AM

Default Part 20:

Part 20:

I did not need my alarm clock. I was already awake at 5am. I dressed quietly and left the apartment.

I took a walk through the small village. Everyone still seemed to sleep. I enjoyed the silence. I walked aimlessly through the sleeping village. Then I passed a house where light was already burning. I do not know why, but this light attracted me. I went closer. I looked over the fence in a lighted living room. I saw a man in pajamas sitting on the sofa. But what did I see briefly in the background. Was that a naked woman?

I stared into the living room. Nothing happened. The man was in his 50s and drank coffee. Then suddenly a naked girl entered the living room. I looked closer and yes, it was the naked girl from the beach. The naked girl also had a coffee cup in her hand and went to the seated man. They talked naturally. The girl stopped in front of the man. Then another woman, also in her fifties, entered the room. She wore a long nightgown. Suddenly I understood. This man and this woman are the parents of the naked girl. That was a strange situation. Her parents did not seem to mind the nudity of her daughter.

I went on before I was discovered. The image of the naked girl with her parents in clothing did not want out of my head. When I turned around and slowly wanted to run in the direction of the beach, I saw the girl from the house in front of me on the walkway. She wore the dress that she already wore on the beach yesterday.

The girl gave me a friendly wave and said to me:
"Good morning, nudist friend. I've already seen you walking around the village. Are you an early riser?"

I:
"Good morning, nudist friend. Actually, I'm not that. I just could not sleep anymore. Where did you see me from?"

The nudist girl:
"I saw you twice. The first time was 20 minutes ago. I looked out of my room at the street. The second time was 5 minutes ago. I talked to my father in the living room and saw you standing in front of the fence."

My face blushed.

I explained nervously:
"I'm sorry, I did not want to watch you. I just went for a walk like this."

The nudist girl chuckled:
"That is allright. Do not be scared, I will not hurt you."

I:
"Yes, but you were naked."

The nudist girl:
"The whole village has already seen me naked. When I'm not at work and it's warm enough outside I'm always naked. I love to be naked."

I:
"Are your parents also nudists like you?"

The nudist girl smiled:
"No, and I never wanted to convince them of it."

The girl and I headed in the direction of the beach.

I:
"How did it happen that you are walking around naked in your parents' house? Have your parents never said anything against it?"

The nudist girl:
"It just happened. As a child I always liked to play naked in our garden. I was getting older, but I just did not want to wear clothes in the garden. I wanted to feel the warm sun all over my body. The neighbors and my parents got used to my nudity. Suddenly there was no small child playing naked in the garden. There was a naked teenager in the garden and then a naked woman. As I already told you. My breasts were so big. I just could not find any matching tops. I love to be naked and it is not forbidden here. It also does not bother me if anyone looks at my naked body."

We reached the path that led to the beach. We kept going.
The Following User Says Thank You to Fred Wasserstein For This Useful Post: