View Single Post
Old 05-02-2021, 12:07 AM

Thanked 2,966 Times in 232 Posts

The next morning I woke up about 7:30 with a hard-on thinking about L coming back. I had no idea if we’d pick up where the kiss left off, but I had my hopes. I jumped in the shower and zoned out a little, just relaxing and thinking. It was probably almost 8:00, and I was standing in my boxers in front of my sink shaving when I almost had a heart attack. Out of nowhere, I hear “hey”, and is L standing at my bathroom door with another arm full of clothes. She really embraced the “let yourself in and be quiet” instructions I gave the day before and damn near scared me to death! I told her that she almost gave me a heart attack, and I thought she was going to cry she laughed so hard.

I told her that I was just about done and the bathroom would be hers. She started to hang her clean shorts and shirt on a hook, followed by clean pair of panties. The next thing I know, her t-shirt is coming off over her head, and little shorts are hitting floor. Arms came out of bra straps, and she spun her bra around to unclasp it from the front, tossing it on the pile. With the cutest little wiggle, her panties slid down her legs to her ankles, and she stepped out of them where they landed.

I only had a back view but she looked fantastic, but my dick sprang to life faster than I would have guessed based on how bad I beat it up the night before! With a glance and a smirk, she hopped in the shower, leaving me standing there. I finished my half-shaved face and lingered around for as long as I thought I could get away with.

Retreating to my bedroom, I grabbed clothes and was sitting on the edge of my bed when L came out of the bathroom a little quicker than I expected. She had wrapped a towel around her head and another around her body and looked sexy as hell. She asked me if I had any lotion and at almost the same moment spotted the bottle of Nivea for Men on my nightstand… right next to her thong from the day before.

She grabbed the bottle, commented that I needed to get better lotion, and made a kissy face at me. So, without a doubt, she confirmed my pervert status, lol. I was rock hard at this point and sitting on the bed like a fool that had been caught jacking off to her panties.

I still wasn’t sure if fucking was in our future at this point, but I hoped that we were going to be clothed a lot less around each other, hopefully, a lot more! After a couple of minutes, I half-jokingly hollered, “hey, I need my lotion back,” and she came right out with the bottle in hand. My dick was already pretty much at full staff from what had been going on that morning, and it wasn’t going down the way she was standing there. I leaned back on my elbows and there was an bit of a pause that made me think I was misreading her STILL. I would definitely take matters into my own hands if needed, but I hoped she would do it. I slipped my boxers down a little to mid-thigh and just looked at her.

I don’t know if she was being naive or deciding if she wanted to do more, but she finally knelt between my legs and put a squirt of lotion on the head of my cock. Again, another slight pause that seemed like minutes, and finally, she started to rub the lotion in like she was trying to get rid of dry skin

L was not inexperienced, but she seemed to be lost about what to do. When I asked her about it later, she said that her previous boyfriends had never had her jack them off. She either blew them or the fucked… which I guess is a fair point and means that I’m a bit of a dumbass … either of those would have been even better.

I told her she needed to squirt more lotion on me and pointed to the shaft of my dick. This time, she put too much on but quickly got to working me up and down. She got into a nice rhythm, and I was in heaven.

No turning back now that she was jacking me off. The worst-case scenario was that I would have many hand jobs in my future, which was a lot better than doing it myself. One of the reasons that I love her is that she is a smartass at heart. We got along really well once things took off and we could just be free around each other.

As she is jacking away, she looks up at me and, with the most deadpan delivery ever says, “oh, I bet you can’t cum without my dirty panties,” followed by a smirk and eye roll. I literally laughed out loud. I love my little smart ass… most of the time!

My answer was, “I think I’ll be ok without them this time”, which got me a little kissy-face response. I followed up that she could get rid of the towels, though. She stood up, sort of looked at her lotioned up hand with a little bit of a turned up nose look, and used her other hand to tug the towel around her body free. This was my first good look at her and I probably deserved a prize for not cumming on the spot!

I patted the bed hard next to me, and she plopped down by my side, but didn’t go back to stroking my cock for some reason. I wanted to eat her pussy like nothing else in the world at that point and slid back onto the bed farther, so my legs were mostly off the ground, flat on my back at this point with a dick sun dial pointing straight up in the air . Something I’ve learned about L is that she will do anything that I’ve asked her to do, but she is just naive about positions and fucking.

My first thoughts are always that she has reservations, but I’ve learned that she really just doesn’t know what to do. After a pause that felt like forever, I literarily had to say, “I want you to come straddle my face” and “do you know what 69ing is?”.

With no fuss, she hopped around on the bed to her knees, kicked me in the face trying to work herself back into position, and positioned herself right on my face so tightly I couldn’t breathe. Yeah, I’m complaining about sexual gymnastics and eating pussy haha. I’m sharing this because it is real life stuff that happened and keeps happening. I’ve been kicked, poked in the eye, rode too hard and thought she broke my dick, been told to stop because L’s leg was cramping, had to stop because my leg was cramping… you get the idea and I’m sure those reading this have had similar situations. Real life stuff.

Anyway, I got her to lean forward a little bit and started licking the most the delicious pussy I think I’ve ever had. Stroking my cock had got her a little wet, and I alternated between burying my tongue as far inside her as I could and licking her clit. She started rocking just a little back and forth, and before I knew it, she was cumming and simultaneously trying to shove her pussy through the back of my head . It makes me laugh thinking about how inexperienced she was a year ago. Maybe I was a 20 something once that didn’t have a clue, too.

We’ve gotten much better at the multi-tasking now, but that first time it was eat pussy or get a hand job, but not both. Continuing the smart ass comments that we still use today, I said, “oh, I guess we are done?” Whoever cums first now is contractually required to say to the other person, “I guess we are done?” haha.

Not to get too far down a tangent. We have to pretend that we are not close when I’m over at her parent’s place. I was over there last fall for a backyard BBQ/dinner, and L got done before the rest of us and got up from the patio table. Without missing a beat, she said, “I guess we are done,” and I about barely kept it together. Her mom looked at her and actually scolded her for being rude. My response now when we are having sex, she climaxes first, and I get the “I guess we are done” is to respond that her mother would be so disappointed.

Back to me… I could sit with L’s pussy in my face all day long, but I was actually starting to hurt with blue balls. I semi-begged her to finish me off. She climbed off my face and essentially sat on my stomach with her legs straddling each side of me. Thank God she is a small woman! I was still pretty lubed up with lotion, and she used one hand and then both to jack me until I think I shot cum 3 feet in the air! She was quite proud of herself for that!

By this time, I was absolutely running late to log-in and work. My face had to look like a glazed donut, I had cum on me, the bed, and my stomach had a nice wet spot from where L was sitting. I had to take another shower real fast.

Skipping the really boring stuff, I threw on the clothes I picked out earlier and headed out of the bedroom to find L sitting on the couch with a glass of juice and her laptop like nothing had happened. Completely relaxed and not acting weird. I said good morning, bent down and gave her a quick peck, and said, “when did you get here?”. Her only response was to roll her eyes and call me a dork… this was when I knew it was going to work out just fine
The Following 37 Users Say Thank You to indym For This Useful Post: