View Single Post
Old 07-06-2017, 05:22 AM

Thanked 6,935 Times in 615 Posts
Default Awesome - so true

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulsafiu View Post
We are men; we masturbate thinking about almost every girl we stumble upon in life. From our family members to friends, coworkers, schoolmates, etc. And I'm 99% percent sure that the vast majority of us have jerked off thinking about our friend's GF/Wives.

So logic tells us that our friends do the same; but thinking about our partners.

They probably jerk off watching our GF's facebook pictures, the photos they took in a recent friend's trip or just remembering those denim shorts she was wearing yesterday.

I've found extremely exciting to picture my friends pleasuring themselves thinking about my girl. They don't have a clue about the way she looks naked; but they try to figure it out by seeing the contour of her body through her clothes.

I know for sure that most of my friends (if not all) have cummed imagining their load filling my girl's vagina.

How about you? Do you find exciting the thought of your friends masturbating to your GF/Wives?
Awesome - just so true. Hands up, who has not found a look-alike pic on the net of friends / colleagues
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to postmanuk For This Useful Post: