View Single Post
Old 05-13-2016, 02:32 PM

Thanked 4,804 Times in 153 Posts
Default wife's adventures

My wife and I have had more than a few kinky adventures; from seeing how much her roomy pussy could take to public nudity and fucking in parks. What started me down the road of pushing her public nudity limits was her going on the front porch naked. The kids had gone to bed and she came downstairs naked. She hopped onto the kitchen sink and I took a pic there but then she heard a sound on the porch. She got down off of the sink and went to the front door and opened it still completely naked and uncovered. I thought that would be the end of it but instead she went out on the porch. It had been storming and was hailing but I couldn't believe she was standing on our front porch naked! After that night I started pushing her limits, starting her out in our backyard and discovering she was a squirter and going to a playground, a bank, dildo riding on the train tracks and naked at a gas station. The one that really pushed her boundaries and I didn't think she would do was the men's restroom for a variety of reasons. All of our other adventures had been outdoors and we could see someone coming. The restroom was enclosed and if someone decided to come in there was no where to hide. Also, she is crazy about germs. I honestly think her germ fear is one of the main reasons keeping her from fucking every dick I could find. So one night she was horny and wanted to fuck. I told her pics first dick later. She asked where we were going. The weather was pretty nasty with rain and being a little chilly so I decided on the men's restroom along a walking trail. The highway was only a few feet away with a house across the road but she started taking her clothes off. She asked if I was ready and walked in completely naked. The only thing she said was she wasn't going to pee for me. There wasn't anyone in there and no one came in while we were there but as she was washing her hands before leaving she said she expected to find a guy in there jerking off. Thinking that she walked in there completely naked anyway. All of her public adventures are on my profile if anyone wants to check them out.
The Following 51 Users Say Thank You to carameldelight For This Useful Post: