View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 01:54 PM

We were almost caught twice in one night. An ex bf had married friends (R & N lets call them) that lived in an apartment and who were also friends with the couple across the hall (L & V). My then bf and I went to R & N's place for a new years eve party. Late that night the party was winding down and we were all over at L&V's. R & N decided to go back to their place and go to bed. Actually we all figured that they were going to go fuck (and this was confirmed the next morning when R told me about it) as they had just had a baby a few weeks ago and hadn't had sex yet since.
Anyway, they told my ex and I that we could sleep on their couch. So after a little bit, we decided to go to sleep also. I had been drinking and was feeling horny. I took off my pants and laid down on the couch. My bf followed suit. We could both only fit on the couch lying on our sides. I had my back to him and so I rubbed my ass against his groin. I felt him start to stiffen and reached back to play with his cock and balls. Soon he moved my panties aside and started fucking me. A couple minutes went by and we heard the apartment door opening. Luckily we had a blanket over our lower bodies so only above the waist was visible. Someone from across the hall came in to grab some more beer from R&N's fridge. My bf and I just stayed still and pretended to be asleep. The person didn't say anything to us and when he left, we resumed our fun.
My bf came inside me and had just pulled out when the door opened again. We were both breathing hard and sweating so we couldn't fake being asleep again. This time it was V who came in. She apparently was feeling friendly because she came over to us and told us the she loved us and gave us a hug. Of course doing so, she felt how hot we were. She actually made a comment about us being sweaty to which my bf responded that it was hot in here. If she realized that we were having sex, she didn't let on. V left soon after which was good because I couldn't hardly keep the laughter back anymore.
The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to unicornsam For This Useful Post: