View Single Post
Old 06-20-2018, 03:01 PM

Wife wore a pretty short skirt for a trip to the city. As day turned into evening, we happy houred on the way back to the train station arriving as the last push off commuter trains packed us on fairly tight. Shortly before the doors closed, I saw a young guy grab a couple beers on platform alcohol vendor. He just made the doors and afte66r searching..he came back and squeezed between two riders, puttung him directly across from..and struggling to establish knee space..my wife. While initially she gave space, he took more, and soon she was comfortablly touching knees. Eventually sliding back down the seat as the t6rain rocked. I pretended to read my paper, as she was distracted in her book...she easily looses atention when she reads. He downed a quick one, then immediately the next. It occurred to me that 2 quick beers on an empty stomach at the end of a workday can give quite abuzz, so wondered what woud happen. Turns out made him much more interested in my wife. I watched as he slowy slid down angling a knee furthet between my wife's. Then after some jostling, he somehow got his other knee between hers...and from her slow recline..her skirt rode higher. He had started following her legs highef andworked a way to voyeur her. As the alcohol emboldened him he failed miserably at trying to hide it from me. Guys breathing increased some and the hard on he was trying to hide became evident. I'm SURE she had to know.. he spent the next half hour staring dire tly at my wife's spread pussy through her practically sheer lacy panties .after we arrived at our stop, I spilled thebeans, told her how shehad the guy so worked up. She feigned surprise..and laughed itoff
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to romikk32 For This Useful Post: